US$104
US$82
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$73
US$66
US$178
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Azul Cielo Hostel(Oaxaca)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$44
Priceline
Arisa(Oaxaca)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsformer conventexterior roombeautiful hotelpool areabreakfast buffetmini barhistoric buildinglarge hotelsmall windowfive star hotelrooms are smallper dayfacing the streetnice poollocal dishesno elevatorloved this hotel
Reviewed 18 February 2017

We loved this hotel. It is 400 years old but was originally a convent now converted to a hotel. A lot if the rooms are on the street so quite noisy. We got in upgrade to a room in the courtyard still in the old section, so a little noisy when people ar restaurant. Which by the way had the best breakfast!
The room is a decent size. The bathroom on the small side. But I hated the sheets as they were a polyester cotton mix.
The pool area is lovely and relaxing.
Great location right in middle of old town!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
QROaxacaI, General Manager at Quinta Real Oaxaca, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your stay at Quinta Real Oaxaca, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We went here at someone's suggestion. It is beautiful on the outside and in the courtyards, but the rooms are too small for the price you pay. We had dinner at the restaurant and ordered black angus fillet steaks, and I swear it was not beef. The texture and flavor were completely different than beef. The food was just warm when we got it. They did not make us pay for both meals, but I think they should have taken both off the bill. It was not edible. There was a wedding shower going on in the banquet room, so our service was slow. When they have a big event going on like that, they should have more help.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank macho1

Dear Guest,

We are always looking to improve our services, and when our guests point out opportunities we all focus on the mentioned topics and take corrective actions with the only purpose of delivering our visitors with the best of quality service.
Thank you for visiting Quinta Real Oaxaca and spend your vacation; we greatly appreciate the time you took to let us know about your important comments.

Please let us know if you´re planning you next vacation, it´ll be a pleasure to have you and your family back.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This is by far the most beautiful hotel that I've ever stayed in. I came here for a wedding and it was the most perfect, picturesque venue. The rooms were amazing with their incredibly tall ceilings. The beds were another kind of comfortable! The swimming pool was a nice place to congregate with my mates, catch some rays and crack a few beers. Unfortunately though, there were a couple of things that I felt needed work. To begin with, the waiting staff out by the pool area certainly need to step it up. I'd wait ages for somebody to take my order before eventually getting fed up and going to the bar to take care of it myself. Also, I thought it was a bit much to charge for bottles of water. I came back to the hotel after a long day and decided to eat at the restaurant (while watching the Super Bowl) I asked for a bottle of water and the guy said it'd be 35 pesos! They provide you with two free, small, bottles in your room anyway. For the amount you're paying, they could chuck a few more bottles of water your way. The hotel did do an incredible job in organising and putting together the wedding party though. That night the staff were on point and kept the drinks coming. I'd certainly stay here again just for it's sheer beauty. There is so much history in this place. Stunning!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to send your kind review and for staying at Quinta Real Oaxaca, your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continue to deliver outstanding service to all of our guests.
I present my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay at our Hotel; please be assured that copy of your comments had been sent to head department involved in order to correct every issue mentioned.

Once again, we thank you very much for your comments, and we hope to have the opportunity in the near future to provide you with the excellence in service we are known for.

Cordially yours,

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Stayed here for a week to celebrate a friend's wedding. The hotel grounds are gorgeous, and (unsurprisingly) everyone was taking photos at all times. Whilst it is a bit of a labyrinth, and easy to get lost in, the kind front desk staff were on hand to help at all times.

The only thing that bothered me was the speed of the service at the poolside area, although the hotel was very busy, so that is understandable.

Overall, I would reccommend going, just be patient with some of the waiters.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for taking the time to provide us with your review.

We have passed your comments along to the main department.

We hope to be able to host you in the near future.

Cordially,

Managin Director

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Checked into the hotel, took them over a half hour to find my reservation, even though I showed them the email confirmation, was told this was due to the fact that the reservation was made the same day.

The next morning asked for directions to the mercado de indepencia and was sent in the exact opposite direction.

That afternoon went to the pool to have lunch and had to track down the waiter to give him my drink order and get a food menu. Drink arrived promptly however the server never returned for my food order. Found him again ordered the ceviche appetizer and tacos as a main course, both were good but would have preferred that they did not arrive at the same time.

That hotel itself is beautiful and I'm hoping the service picks up as I have three more days staying here...

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael G

Dear Mr. Michael,

first of all, I would like to thank you for have chosen Quinta Rreal Oaxaca to spend your vacation. I also appreciate the time you took to let us know your important comments.

I would like to apologize if some of the services and facilities did not meet your expectations, however, it is important to mention that we are taking actions on the matter to remedy this situation as we always strive to provide the best service to each one of our guests.

We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to accommodate you in the near future.

Cordially,