“riquisimo cafe”

Add it.
Cafe Del Sol
Ranked #312 of 576 Restaurants in Oaxaca
Reviewed 27 April 2014

it is a small cosy place, nicely decorated that serves strong, good coffee, tasty sandwiches y delicious pastries. I tried their carrot cake and it blew me away… If you are around the neighborhood, definitely stop by and try their delicacies… They offer a strong internet connection add well...

Reviewed 3 March 2014

In the building where I rent my studio, they've recently opened a cafe where I've been able to have the best cappuccinos in all of Oaxaca, if not all of Mexico. All of us who live in this building are thrilled to have such a good cafe at hand. Great omelettes, tortas, soup, cakes...in a nice decor with comfortable sofas, chairs and tables. Not to be missed if you find yourself south of the Zocalo!