“Good gelato ”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

We only stopped here for gelatos for my children. They said that they were very good. Obviously not the same quality as in Italy but it's a good stop for a snack.

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

I just had a cappuccino and a nutella crepe but it was delicious! A little expensive though.. I don't know about anything else.. I guess I'll have to go again while I'm here

PlazaGallery_SC, Gerente at Via Vai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2015

Dear Alex,

Thank you very much for your comments.

We are very happy that your visiting was very good and enjoyed our desserts and drinks.

We hope that you come back soon..

Best regards.

Reviewed 20 March 2015 via mobile

We have stopped at this café for a nice cup of coffee. They also offer nice cakes and ice cream, but I would not recommend it as a restaurant. The menu is a bit thin on that side, plus there isn't much of a turnover.

It's nice to sit in for a moment, either inside or on the main walking street. Apart from that, prices are comparable to Europe or the US. Don't expect local prices.

Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

Why tourist have to pay like 130 pesos for a very bad pizza?
Terrible dough and fake "jamon serrano". Bad experience. Bad service....

Reviewed 5 April 2013

if you want to tired of San Cristobal and you want to feel somewhere else, try this very good ice creams.