“Excellent food”

Price range: US$40 - US$65
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: If anything distinguishes Crab House Cancun, Seafood & Steak is our rich history of providing high quality food. Originally we were born as a Restaurant specializing in Premium dishes made of the finest seafood. But we have grown, Crab House Cancun, Seafood & Steak, has become a modern and sophisticated restaurant that not only excite those who love seafood.
Reviewed 24 June 2021

We were not disappointed by the food or service. J. Cru was our waiter and he was very attentive. Loved the tuna plate appetizer! We both had surf and turf and our steaks were cooked perfectly and were nice and tender. Price a little on the high side but to be expected in a tourist zone.

Restaurant was clean and view was great!

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3,211)

Reviewed 14 June 2021

The entire experience is fantastic, the sunset from the restaurant's deck is faveolus. We had a very good dinner, all dishes were superb and the service as well. We paid for two courses plus wine around 120usd per person. Considering that you are in Mexico and the cost of the food is much affordable, the prices are very high. However the entire experience worth a visit.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

The staff here was so helpful and accommodating! I had been walking for hours in the Cancun sun, and when I came upon Crab House, they let me in ten minutes before opening just to give me some shade and water. Then I had delicious fresh oysters, a photogenic crab cake, and a tasty sangria. Mm. Good stuff. Edel was my server and took excellent care of me!

Reviewed 11 June 2021

I absolutely LOVE the food. I ordered the Aguachile Crab House, the Crab Cake, and the Flaming Banana, and everything was absolutely delicious. My favorite was the Aguachile, and I highly recommend it. My servicer Erubey prepared my dessert, which was the Flaming Banana. He was so friendly, and the dessert was so good, I could not stop eating it until it was all gone. All my plates came with a good portion of food, and I ate every bite myself. I am already looking for to my next trip to Cancun, just so I can eat here again.

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

Had high hopes for this place but sadly disappointed. Overpriced and , despite the name of the restaurant, zero options to actually try the crab without “shelling out” at least 1200 pesos / £45 british pounds / $65 US dollars. Not a venue for sole diners looking for local seafood.