“Casa Maya Crew”

20:00
Ranked #28 of 1,364 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Av. Nader
Description: Since 1983 La Dolce Vita Centro has been consistently rated as one of the top restaurants in Cancun, serving fresh seafood and homemade pasta, owned and operated by Tim Savio and Juan J. Casal. Dolce Vita means "Sweet Life" in Italian and that is how an evening here will make you feel. Our loyal clientele highly recommend the award winning signature dish Boquinete Dolce Vita, a local snapper topped with shrimp and mushrooms, enclosed in puff pastry, and served with lobster sauce. The service is refined and friendly, and dinner specials change daily to match the season. Ourdiverse wine list from around the world complements the dinner. La Dolce Vita is an ideal setting for small groups, business functions, parties, rehearsal dinners and other special events. Dress code: Casual, no cut off shirtsleeves for gentlemen. Private parking and free valet parking service.
Reviewed 6 February 2021

Eight of us got a taxi and had a great meal with wonderful service. I had the lobster bisque and it was the red. Very good. I actually like the white or cream better. I had the pork shoulder and wow. It was simply fall off the bone and excellent. Being a larger group we got some nice breads, and an after dinner drink included. The owner came out and thanked us for coming especially with all the COVID restrictions. Between the 8 of us we probably spent $4 to $5 hundred dollars. We had a great time and had wonderful food.

1  Thank ILoveSeasonsInWiscon
Write a reviewReviews (2,005)

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

We visit Cancun every year and always dine here. Such good service & great food. Large wine list & many beers to choose from. Many Italian entrees and seafood entries. The Boquinete Dolce Vida is snapper stuffed with shrimp & mushrooms in a puff pastry served with lobster sauce. Such a unique dish and absolutely delicious. If you haven’t tried this restaurant, you’re really missing out.

1  Thank notenoughvacation
Reviewed 3 February 2021

My stepmom comes here every year when she goes to her timeshare in Cancun. I went last evening with my dad and stepmom and was very impressed. Having lived a very blessed life I was utterly thrilled to find service as good as New York or Dubai in Cancun. They remembered my stepmoms allergies without asking... she hadnt even been there in a year and they still remembered! The food is delicious, I ordered the seafood pasta, homemade pasta and perfectly cooked seafood. My dad got osso bucco and it was falling off the bone. The wine they recommended was also so so good, and we got a second bottle!

Go there if you get the chance, well worth the money!

1  Thank Mwiggers
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Custumer service: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Food: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Place: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

There are not enough words to describe this place, it was just one of the greatest experiences since you arrive until you are gone.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank kiaralizettf
Reviewed 20 January 2021

Pancho welcomed us with open arms, introduced by name from the reservation. we a choice about the wines... they let us taste it before buying the bottle. My spouse ordered the Boquinete “ Dolce Vita” (fish, stuffed with shrimp and mushrooms in puff pastry served with lobster sauce) the lobster sauce was fantastic. i never visited a restaurant on vacation but we will definitely try this restaurant when we visit. Thank you to Pancho and to the rest of staff.

Date of visit: January 2021