“Amazing!”

20:00
Ranked #28 of 1,364 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Av. Nader
Description: Since 1983 La Dolce Vita Centro has been consistently rated as one of the top restaurants in Cancun, serving fresh seafood and homemade pasta, owned and operated by Tim Savio and Juan J. Casal. Dolce Vita means "Sweet Life" in Italian and that is how an evening here will make you feel. Our loyal clientele highly recommend the award winning signature dish Boquinete Dolce Vita, a local snapper topped with shrimp and mushrooms, enclosed in puff pastry, and served with lobster sauce. The service is refined and friendly, and dinner specials change daily to match the season. Ourdiverse wine list from around the world complements the dinner. La Dolce Vita is an ideal setting for small groups, business functions, parties, rehearsal dinners and other special events. Dress code: Casual, no cut off shirtsleeves for gentlemen. Private parking and free valet parking service.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

La Dolce Vita has been my favorite restaurant in the world for at least 40 years. The service is impeccable and they always provide an appetizer as I arrive which is quail patae with toasted bread, really delicious. For many years I have always had the mouth watering Lasagna, but this trip I chose the Osso Bucco which was to die for! Omg the absolute best ever, served with rice, and a gravy boat on the side. This restaurant is the best I’ve ever been to worldwide and such nice, friendly owners and service staff! Absolutely amazing! Thank you for always being there and so consistent! I also brought my driver a meal on Salmon which he said was incredible!

1  Thank Drymala1212
Write a reviewReviews (2,005)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my visit to LA Dolce Vida. The Pasta Primavera, was fresh and very tasty. Service was excellent, but could do without the several attempts to upsell. I thought the prices were a bit on the high side, but given the difficulty I had in finding an upscale restaurant in downtown Cancun, I was happy to pay a little more for quality food.

1  Thank Daydream585650
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had one of the best meals ever at this restaurant. It was very clean and the staff was amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Cancun.

1  Thank carolpK2057FK
Reviewed 27 March 2021

Dining at La Dolce Vita is an annual must for our family. Each of us has a favorite dish we look forward to eating but we always find something new to tempt us. Although it is one of the best Italian restaurants in Cancun there are many other menu options and they are very accommodating if you have a special request. In spite of the stringent health protocols in place this year our dining experience was as excellent as ever. From the warm greeting by the owner, the excellent service provided and the freshly prepared food, we were reminded why this place is a favorite.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank SuperGranny904
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

We never miss dining at La Dolce Vita during our annual Cancun vacation. The food is always phenomenal and the service is excellent. The menu offers many choices and each course was offered gluten-free for one of our group. Over the years we have brought many different people with us and no one has ever been disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2021