Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Amazing

Reviewed 17 December 2020
PenelopeAlmonte17
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

I made reservations through Cancun All Tours back in November 2020. Because of the pandemic, we had to push our dates twice, and the agency was understanding and supporting. Alberto Carpio is an extraordinary man whose primary interest is the satisfaction of his clients. He advised us and made suggestions for our trip while finding great experiences at reasonable price ranges. Since we did not stay at a hotel, he offered to take us personally to the departure point every morning. From the first contact call to the end of our last tour, I felt confident and enjoyed our visit with peace of mind. We are planning to return to Cancun and definitively will call Alberto and Cancun All Tours.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

100% recommended! From Humberto who managed our booking, to Carmen (our tour Guide) and Celso (Driver) our tour was amazing, not for a second felt unsafe. Celso was a excellent calm driver, Carmen was a top notch tour Guide, her knowledge of the Mayan culture was amazing, there was not one question she couldn’t answer, definitely recommend the Company.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 16 June 2019 via mobile

We booked our excursion with them a night before $184 for all 4 pax aged over 5 yrs old. When we arrived at the Hotel Perlas for the meeting point , a contact person approached us but without any identification affiliated with Cancun All Tours. Then he talked to my husband that our boat was cancelled and we had to take the Catamaran Tour at Isla Mujeres with Cancun Sailing for additional fees because “our boat” was cancelled ! we had no choice but to take it for the sake of our kids and for them to enjoy our trip! We then emailed them
to refund the additional fees as it
Is not what we had agreed upon othero we will dispute it! They eventually refunded the additional fees ! This is a scam company , stay away!!

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank Carol_ganda19
Humberto C, Gerente at Cancun All Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

I am sorry for the inconveniences that may have caused you with the tour. Unfortunately, we all in this world are subject to unforeseen failures technical, which happened on the day of your tour, You were offered to take another type of tour instead, which you accepted and you emailed us to refund the extra money you paid. Which we already have refunded for the amount agreed. So, I do not understand your discomfort.
Our company has over 21 years of business and we always look for the best service and solutions if possible.
I hope you will consider us and we will always be at your service.

Reviewed 15 June 2019

I had the pleasure of working with Cancun All Tours and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to book a group excursion. I emailed several tour companies looking for a excursion for my wedding party of about 20 guests. They listened to what I was looking for, our specific group needs, and more importantly our budget. They helped us make sure we had what we needed for several infants and guests (myself mainly) with special diets, too. The communication was open and easy, despite my needs changing several times. The tour went great and was catered to what we looking for, most having never been to the country before. I would absolutely work with them again if I return!

Date of experience: June 2019
Humberto C, Director General at Cancun All Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Thank you for taking some time in writing this review from our tour company and for your nice opinion, we are very pleased to know that we accomplish with all your needs and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2019

This is the second time that our Travel Adventure Company in Trinidad and Tobago Road Trip TT has used Cancun All Tours for to help develop our 4 night/5 day Destination Travel Packages in Cancun. Both times we had over 20 persons in our group.

From the initial emails and calls, to the delivery on the day, the team at Cancun All Tours was professional, courteous and helpful and gave us exactly what we needed at a reasonable price. An exciting mix of historical tours, adventure activities, shopping and nightlife made the experience a memorable one for all!

The tour guides are excellent, knowledgeable, friendly and have a good command of English which was important for us.

Date of experience: May 2019
Humberto C, Director General at Cancun All Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

Dear Kenyon, Thank you for taking some time writing an opinion from our Tour Company, I am very satisfied with your words and this is what it makes us work with enthusiasm every day, we are always glad to assist you with your groups in Cancun and Riviera Maya destinations and we will love to assist you again next year.