Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$194
Booking.comUS$194
Hotels.comUS$167
TravelocityUS$167
Trip.comUS$167
ZenHotels.comUS$214
7,266 results
All reviews washer and dryer duna sports bar fun team studio villa la isla mall infinity pool mall across the street steak night full kitchen heavenly bed personal concierge outdoor mall pool concierge swim up bar great property smaller pool time share
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2021

Westin has a certain standard for me and this was not it. Few things included no hot water in the showers, we had to pay for clean towels, customer service was not great, the concierge called us every morning waking us up (not a wake-up call just to hear a sales pitch), toilets were dirty, the washing machine was broken and they said no resort fee and then charged an environmental fee $29 a day. One of the pools is under construction and we spent a day listening to jackhammering. We asked to move locations and they were great about moving us. The grounds were beautiful. The rooms were clean. They were great about taking extra measures with Covid. I was super impressed with this. I like having my own kitchen. Do your grocery shopping at Selecto. It's a nice market about 5 minutes away. Not a lot of selection on site. You must have 4 people to a room but they never check after check-in. We had little kids and wanted to be in the same room with them. We bought the larger room and they made us purchase another room. Overall this was not Westin quality.

2  Thank Jkleven
Mitzi Vazquez, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa, Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for posting a review of your recent stay at our resort.

Often times, without these observations, it is difficult for us to improve. At Westin Lagunamar, it is our priority to exceed our guest's expectations and to improve day by day.

We will be thrilled if you give us the opportunity to welcome you again, with these corresponding changes and enhancements we assure you a truly, refreshing and relaxing experience with us.

Please feel free to contact the Management Team at: VOWLR-experiences@vacationclub.com for further assistance and future reservations.

Reviewed 15 January 2021

We have stayed at this resort several times--- always a fantastic experience rooms are clean resort is clean check in and out is fast and good location as well. The Pool is great. The staff was friendly ---

Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank Z1803NFsteveg

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to know you had a great time at Westin Lagunamar. Thank you for choosing again our resort for your vacation and thank you for your loyalty, we hope to welcome you many more times in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2021

The Westin Lagunamar surpassed my entire family's expectations. Gorgeous resort on one of the most beautiful beaches we've ever seen and we've travelled the world. Soft sand, gorgeous Caribbean blue water and great waves for our sons to body surf. The service was outstanding. Gustavo, our pool concierge, Williams our pool waiter, and Phillipe behind the bar were incredible . I don't know how they remember everyone's names. The whole resort was very good with staying within Covid restrictions. Pool chairs are spaced to ensure social distancing and everyone wears masks when walking around. The restaurants have limited menus but the food is very good. The hotel is in a perfect location on hotel row. I'm already booking the same week next year. My kids said it was the best tropical vacation they've ever had.

Room tip: Great views from the majority of the rooms. We were in tower 3 and it was great.
7  Thank Karen K

Dear Guest:

We really appreciate your nice comments, thank you for taking the time to post this. At Westin Lagunamar it is our priority to meet our guest’s expectations and to give you the best Westin Experience every time you stay with us.

We look forward to hosting you again in a near future,

The Westin Lagunamar Management Team.

Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

This is our second visit, and definitely will not be our last. The staff is friendly and helpful. Views are magnificent, pools are huge. Rooms are very nice. Incredibly convenient to many restaurants and shopping. As I said, we will be back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ted R

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Yet again another great trip to our home away from home. This resort by far is the greatest. Everywhere you looked they were cleaning with this whole covid. BRAVO.

let me start with my mornings with Lomeli, Edquardo & Javier. These guys are so friendly and so willing to help you in anyway. Always coming back with clean and dry towels throughout the day. Even though some folks give these guys a hard time with the chairs they are so professional and saddens me how some folks treat them. Then the fun begins with Efren he is just great he is so funny, does his card tricks and keeps everyone having a good time . Head to the beach and always have my two favorite lifeguards Victor & Fortino watching over us in the water and always smiling and just so friendly. I can't say enough about the people at the front .. Juan Carlos, Gabriel and Gustavo are just wonderful humans. They are so helpful with anything I need . Jesus & Jose in the sports bar- they are so quick with service again smiles from ear to ear. Our servers throughout the week are fabolous- Webster, Arline, Henry, William, Carlos Daniel and my all time favorite bartender and best friend in Cancun Jorge. LOVE LOVE LOVE them all so much. its so nice walking around the resort and hearing hola señorita Heidi from everyone , I can't say enough about the employees there. By far the best I have every dealt with. ALWAYS smiling, always so helpful . I can't forget about Maria. I know she is bored being in the towel hut and not doing her normal Kids Club job but she is a jem. She is always smiling even though she is folding towels haha I just love her charm. She is amazing with the kids when she was in the kids club. I know she can not wait until she can return. But this resort is 5 Stars because of the employees . The employees make my stay so enjoyable. They are such a great group that I mentioned and again ALWAYS smiling. You can never have a bad day there because they will cheer you up in a heartbeat with there kindness. Wonderful wonderful people !!!!!

Room tip: Cant get a bad view from anywhere at this resort
4  Thank heidi s

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your amazing review, we hope to welcome you again in a near future and keep being part of your vacations for many more years! Thank you for your loyalty and see you soon.