“Amazing!!!”

20:00
Ranked #125 of 1,364 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the best area of downtown (“El Centro”), Bandoneon is a wonderfully elegant, contemporary restaurant – making it a favorite of locals, and tourists alike. Our menu is designed to satisfy everyone. Each selection is prepared with the finest ingredients and highest quality standards. A special Charcoal Grill provides the perfect flavor to our meat and fish. To complement your food, we recommend that you try one of our fine wines imported from “La Argentina”.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had heard a lot about this restaurant before I came here. I must say that all of my expectations were met. My wife and I had an amazing meal. The quality of the food was perfect and the staff was very helpful. The only downside is the acoustics of the room. Besides that, everything was perfect.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank ulrikchristensendk
Write a reviewReviews (424)

Reviewed 19 February 2021

I usually frequent this restaurant during my visits to Cancun because I consider their food to be very good, I particularly like to order the Argentinean empanadas, they are delicious! The restaurant has a very nice atmosphere and you can enjoy a nice meal with your family or work.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank TravelSMart91
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

Wonderful food and meat. Restaurant is nice and service is adequate. Food is pricey but taste is great.

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank Jeremy85100
Reviewed 23 December 2019

Great food loved it. Tasted incredibly good everything well done. The meat is amazing. Don't ever change the quality

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank Sallywashington77
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

We visited this Resturant based on a recommendations from someone we meet at the airport in Fort Lauderdale! The food was awesome! Fresh and delicious! The Caesar salad made table-side was a great show and presentation! The service was amazing....5 Star!
We are on a yearly girls trip and two friends were celebrating their birthdays! The cake and candles on the cake was delightful! ♥️♥️
Please visit....you will not disappointed‼️‼️

Date of visit: October 2019