“Hospitality out of this world”
Review of Place de Paris

Place de Paris
Reserve a table
Thu, 21/01
20:00
Ranked #16 of 1,320 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Description: Hello everyone, each family have a story, welcome to ours... :) One of the best restaurant in Cancun, we have pastas, burgers, steaks (New York, Rib-eye, T bone...) also fresh Salmon and the best deserts in town We make every plates in the moment with fresh ingredients. Avenida Palenque, supermanzana 29 entre calle playa brava y calle playa caleta. From Tuesday to Saturday : 1 Pm to 10 Pm Sundays : 2 Pm to 10 Pm You are welcome! Los esperamos ;)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had been looking this place up since I got here and it was beyond what I expected. Harry (the owner) very sweet and hospitable! You can tell that creating and putting love in his food is his passion. Everything was delicious and house made, I will definitely be back!!

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank Amapp21
Aaron c, Propriétaire at Place de Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello :):):)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! i enjoyed having you guys in Place de Paris

I really hope to see you again and i wish you the best for you and your family

take care

!Much love¡

Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

if you are in town and looking for good quality food without spending a fortune, this little restaurant is the place to go...I already returned three times and i will be surely back for more...Every meal i tried was great!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank andrekG2216GT

Andre, My dear friend

I am very honored and flattered to receive a Famous singer ( the best Guitar Player)

and receive also a beautiful comment about my place and my food, everything is made with love and you can feel it :)

Thank you so much for being a client (Very frequently) and a friend of the family of Place de Paris.

We see each other again today and also on the 9th of january for a private concert in our restaurant

Happy new year and best wishes

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We arrived late with our friend graciously waiting for us at the restaurant. We started with a simple smoothie that was delicious. We then ordered a salad and chicken dish; both were outstanding!

We enjoyed the Christmas Day meal and palpable enthusiasm Chef Alex and his wife shared so much, that we’ve invited them to come move in with us back in Denver! Still awaiting the response.

Place De Paris is a must, an opportunity to experience excellence cradled in exceedingly talented, bright eyed passion. Praying that we cross paths again ... in Denver.

Hello Carl,

Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!

Believe me, when you read a comment like that, you can only be happy

and i really hope to see you guys again very soon

Happy new year my friend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

“Place de Paris” was definitely the biggest hidden gem in Cancun to me. It’s located near the centro of Cancun, and away from all the madness of the “Zona Hotelera”. You can go for a nice quiet lunch, or on a nice dinner date. Either way, there’s always good music playing adding to the great vibe. The food was simply amazing. I had the NY Steak, and it was perfectly cooked, very juicy and moist. They also give you an array of options as far as sauces are in order to make the food even more flavorful. On top of having great food, the place also serves amazing drinks. Which also comes in an array of flavors. I particularly liked the kind of frozen lemonades they make. Harry, the owner was the absolute most amazing, cordial, and attentive host I think I’ve ever seen in a restaurant. I’ll definitely make it a point to return to “Place de Paris” every time I’m in Cancun.

Dear Marlon,

Thank you so much for your words, i really enjoyed to have you here and serve you and your girlfriend

You are a wonderful person and deserve the best :) and You Know It!!!! jaja

We keep in touch and i hope to see you very soon either here in Cancun or in NY

Happy new year my friend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food at this little restaurant. My wife and I accidentally found this restaurant when she was starting to get hangry. The food was excellent with the owner and his wife really caring about about the food. This was the best steak that I have had in along time. It was so good back we have been back twice and may go for a third time

1  Thank AlexV523

Hello Alex,

Thank you so much for your comment, we really enjoyed to have you and your wife :)

We wish you a happy new year and we keep in touch in @stagram

Take care my friend