“A real Gem !”

Sun, 28/02
20:00
Ranked #13 of 1,329 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Description: Hello everyone, each family have a story, welcome to ours... :) One of the best restaurant in Cancun, we have pastas, burgers, steaks (New York, Rib-eye, T bone...) also fresh Salmon and the best deserts in town We make every plates in the moment with fresh ingredients. Avenida Palenque, supermanzana 29 entre calle playa brava y calle playa caleta. From Tuesday to Saturday : 1 Pm to 10 Pm Sundays : 2 Pm to 10 Pm You are welcome! Los esperamos ;)
Reviewed 21 January 2021

This unassuming little restaurant has the winning formula for competing with some of the more renowned establishments in Cancun; Excellent food, good prices and the two most gracious people you'll ever meet. Harry and Nina have their hearts invested in what they do and it simply shows. My wife and I had the pleasure of dinning and meeting them Place de Paris early evening Saturday

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (117)

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Absolutely sensational.

The food was amazing. It was my friends birthday and we both got the steak. Cooked to perfection, full of flavor, soft juicy and was the best steak I have ever had!

The deserts was so fresh. Can’t go wrong with ice cream and waffles, but the quality was insane.

Lastly the service of Harry and his team was the best I have ever experienced. Harry was amazing to talk to, ensured we were happy with our experience and went over and beyond for us. Truly grateful to treat my friend to a nice restaurant and such a memorable experience.

Thank you guys!

1  Thank francissW2172EQ
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

Hell no. Taste sucks. Don’t waste your money. Beef stinks. Pasta tastes funny. I wouldn’t go there even if someone pay for the food.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank joewkim
Aaron c, Propriétaire at Place de Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Hello Joe,

I am really sorry to read that.

Actually we buy fresh products everyday ( Meat, Vegetables, Salmon, chicken...) that is the first time in almost 4 years that we receive a comment like that.

I will try to be the most nice, answering you! the steaks that we are selling are from the North of Mexico

" Premium Quality" we do sell at least 20 steaks a day and believe me, we never had this kind of problem

The pasta is from 3 years our best Seller ( Pomodoro, Bolognesa, alfredo o 3 cheeses)

I don't see any arguments or education in your words and sentences and it's kind of funny also.

Our prices are affordable and of course you are more than welcome to visit us anytime

Happy new year and best wishes

My direct contact : placedeparis29@gmail.com if you have any words

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Harry and Nina are essential to this quaint, Cancún neighborhood. They are kind, generous souls who provide service reaching above and beyond your expectations or desires.

My cousin and I made 9pm reservations on a Sunday evening. Being at the end of our 2 week holiday, we were beginning to run very low on pesos. On this particular evening, we chose to walk as opposed to a privy taxi or the bus.

Our stroll from the airbnb was approximately 30 minutes through a quite, seemingly lower income area.

Upon arriving to Place de Paris, we see a large and friendly family seated family dining style at a table outside. We chose 2 seats and waited. Later in our meal, we switched to two booths that are padded and so so comfortable next to the projector used to play groovy music.

We ordered the pasta, pomodoro and bolognese. Also received a free dessert, homemade waffle with Nutella, strawberries, and banana. We each order the lime just with mint, and later on a glass of hot tea.

At the end of our visit we were treated with not only dessert on the house, but also two mojitos! There were two of us so we each tried a different mojito flavor, one with lime the other with mint.

This establishment has true hospitality. We were treated so well and truly taken care of. Similar to visiting your grandmother’s. The chef and owner, Harry, makes everything from scratch and truly enjoys his craft of feeding people’s bellies and the warm spot in your soul.

Divine service and atmosphere. The most affordable meal I’ve had my entire time in Cancún (457 pesos or 23 usd).
Also our first time dining on Italian in Mexico and our pasta was so splendid! Even a generous serving to save more food for later.

Merci beaucoup Harry et Nina à la prochaine

2  Thank jacquedoubleu

Hello jacqueline,

Thank you so much! for your words, believe me you give us the force to continue and improve our plates everyday

you were lovely with your cousin and i really hope that you enjoyed your stay in Cancun and of course your time in Place de Paris

I wish you a Happy new year and best wishes for you and your beautiful family

Hope to see you very soon and thank you again :)

Reviewed 4 January 2021

I had been looking this place up since I got here and it was beyond what I expected. Harry (the owner) very sweet and hospitable! You can tell that creating and putting love in his food is his passion. Everything was delicious and house made, I will definitely be back!!

2  Thank Amapp21

Hello :):):)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! i enjoyed having you guys in Place de Paris

I really hope to see you again and i wish you the best for you and your family

take care