“Place de paris !!!the place to be!”
Review of Place de Paris

Place de Paris
Reserve a table
Tue, 02/03
20:00
Ranked #13 of 1,329 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Description: Hello everyone, each family have a story, welcome to ours... :) One of the best restaurant in Cancun, we have pastas, burgers, steaks (New York, Rib-eye, T bone...) also fresh Salmon and the best deserts in town We make every plates in the moment with fresh ingredients. Avenida Palenque, supermanzana 29 entre calle playa brava y calle playa caleta. From Tuesday to Saturday : 1 Pm to 10 Pm Sundays : 2 Pm to 10 Pm You are welcome! Los esperamos ;)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It has been a splendid treat to my taste buds everytime I visit place de paris the flavor and quality keeps me and my husband coming back again and again,very nice people,the environment is clean and the food is made with love, some of the most healthiest and delicious meals are made with perfect texture as to how I like,the lemonade and protein shake are absolutely satisfying and thirst quenching,the desert is a surprise everytime with talented chef showing of their creativity,it is an absolute amazing place for everyone for a wonderful time building great memories,highly recommend,

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (117)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have nothing but great things to say about this hidden gem in Cancun. It was our favorite meal of the trip. We ordered four different dishes and liked it so much even got food to go!

The owner/chef was very personable and created some amazing dishes and flavors. Everything was cooked to perfection and the prices were very reasonable. Just, go. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank ataraxis
Reviewed 23 January 2021

The food in this place is amazing, I’ve been here couple times, and they surprise me every time with the amazing taste and love that they put preparing and serving the food.

The peppermint lemonade is so fresh and delicious, and you cannot leave this place without having tried the Paris Waffle . I promise, you won’t regret it !

Thank you so much to Harry and Nina for being so warmth and making us feel like home every time we visit this amazing place

Reviewed 21 January 2021

This unassuming little restaurant has the winning formula for competing with some of the more renowned establishments in Cancun; Excellent food, good prices and the two most gracious people you'll ever meet. Harry and Nina have their hearts invested in what they do and it simply shows. My wife and I had the pleasure of dinning and meeting them Place de Paris early evening Saturday

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Absolutely sensational.

The food was amazing. It was my friends birthday and we both got the steak. Cooked to perfection, full of flavor, soft juicy and was the best steak I have ever had!

The deserts was so fresh. Can’t go wrong with ice cream and waffles, but the quality was insane.

Lastly the service of Harry and his team was the best I have ever experienced. Harry was amazing to talk to, ensured we were happy with our experience and went over and beyond for us. Truly grateful to treat my friend to a nice restaurant and such a memorable experience.

Thank you guys!