“Great food!”

20:00
Ranked #15 of 1,380 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$15 - US$74
Cuisines: American, Italian
Description: Hello everyone, each family have a story, welcome to ours... :) One of the best restaurant in Cancun, we have pastas, burgers, steaks (New York, Rib-eye, T bone...) also fresh Salmon and the best deserts in town We make every plates in the moment with fresh ingredients. Avenida Palenque, supermanzana 29 entre calle playa brava y calle playa caleta. From Tuesday to Saturday : 1 Pm to 10 Pm Sundays : 2 Pm to 10 Pm You are welcome! Los esperamos ;)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This has been my favorite restaurant in Cancun so far. The food is delicious and reasonably priced. Everyone who works there is very friendly. If you are going to check out market 28, then this is definitely the spot for lunch. Get out of the hotel zone and give it a try.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (158)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So pleased to find this lovely French restaurant near Mercado 28 in Cancun. The ambience is nice with beautiful plants and fun music playing. The service is top rate and the food fantastic. I highly recommend this place for an authentic French experience in Mexico. French Chef included. Bon Appetit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful birthday dinner! I heard the owners/chefs decided to open the restaurant on a Sunday for the birthday dinner. Chef Harry and his staff catered to our every need and the food and drinks we amazing. The restaurant is also very affordable.

This restaurant is located in the local (non-tourist) area of Cancun and it is truly a hidden gem. My boyfriend & I are always happy to support the locals, especially after coming out of a pandemic. Thank you for your service & I hope to visit again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Such a fun little restaurant in downtown Cancun. Food was great, the staff was so nice and courteous. And the cat named Mocha kept us company throughout dinner, which made it an especially nice experience!

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

My family and I just finished dinner at the restaurant . We had the strip loin steak , salmon, the crepe with salmon and and the burger. The food was delicious, the service with a smile and the owner, who moved here from France five years ago, took pride in preparing our dinner. He was welcoming and personable, exactly the type of businesses I love to support. I would return to and recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Date of visit: April 2021