“Must Visit in Cancun!!!”
Review of La Vicenta Cancun

La Vicenta Cancun
Ranked #13 of 1,392 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Description: Let yourself be trapped by a restaurant with its own personality and young concept, which revives the foundations of Anderson's Group: Friends serving friends. La Vicenta, experts in the grill, offers a gastronomic proposal of the first level for the young spirits, in which the firewood of the mesquite will conquer even the most demanding lovers of the meat on the grill. La Vicenta is a place to share unique moments, and every great moment starts around a grill. Try the classic Lomo al Trapo or Lomo Tatemado, exquisite dishes that have become icons of this fascinating restaurant, reliving forgotten tastes of Mexican food. Witness the way mesquite on the grill makes irresistible dishes like the crispy octopus, arrachera or ribs. And, the best, as we know you like to share, in La Vicenta your drinks will always come in two by two!
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

We went here for my husband’s 40th birthday and didn’t expect anything other than a good meal. We were served by Beto and Daniel. Their menu is well versed so we asked for their recommendations and we took them up on it. We ended up having the BEST meal and the BEST time!!! I’m really picky with my meats and the parrillada was full of delicious meats and garnishes! The spinach au gratin was creamy, cheesey, and delicious. The asparagus still had a snap. I can write more about the delicious food but what really makes this spot special is the service! Beto and Daniel were always cheerful and funny. I never had to wave them down for anything because when I had my last sip of Cadillac Margherita, one of them was there asking if I wanted another. Beto even asked my dad and husband if they wanted their beer with or without foam and poured two beers with one hand no foam!!! So fun! They brought out new, clean plates and silverware in between our different dishes and served it using tongs (contactless). Again, I can go on about how they made our experience so special and memorable but you just need to go and check them out for yourself! I won’t give away all their surprises! They did the coolest birthday surprise for my husband after our meal too!! All the above (and more) was done in spite of having ZERO open tables! Ask for Beto and Daniel.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank EricaFamilyTravels
GpoAndersons, Agencia/Consultora at La Vicenta Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Hi Erica;

Thank you very much for posting a review of your visit, we feel very pleased to know that our staff took excellent care of you and that you enjoyed our menu, we will gladly share your comments with our team to give you the best experience in each visit.

It will be a pleasure to assist you again.

Write a reviewReviews (905)

Reviewed 17 October 2020

It was the great choice to get in the spot while our evening walk in Cancun. The service is absolutely top, Troger and Brito are full professionals, thank you guys for the great service. Food is so tasty you can’t leave it even if you’re full.
Thank you for the great evening and having us tonight! We will definitely come back!
100% recommended!

Reviewed 17 October 2020

ROGER IS THE BEST took care of me and my live better than anyone I’ve traveled the world I recommend roger and this restaurant to anyone

Reviewed 3 October 2020

Amazing service by Armando and Alex. The entire staff including the manager made sure we were well taken care of.

The music was also a mixture of hip-hip and Spanish. The waiters attend to your needs and makes sure you have a great time.

As a person from Miami, I was very satisfied with me dinner and the entertainment!

Date of visit: October 2020
GpoAndersons, Agencia/Consultora at La Vicenta Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Hi JG;

Thank you very much for posting a review of your visit, we really appreciate the time you took on sharing your experience. We feel very pleased to know that our staff took excellent care of you and that you enjoyed our menu. We'll gladly share your comments with our team to give you the best experience at each visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2020

Armando/Alex was GREAT! I love the environment! The atmosphere was scenic, music was fun and the Ribeye steak was delightful! If you’re in Cancun you should definitely visit this spot!

Hi Kele;

We appreciate your review, we feel pleased to know that our service and menu were excellent during your visit.

It will be a pleasure to assist you again.

We're glad to know that you enjoyed our service and cuts.