“Best food in Emporio”
Review of Bacoli Tratoria

Bacoli Tratoria
Ranked #8 of 1,380 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Italian Trattoria Restaurant, traditional Italian food, pizzas made in wood oven, dress code casual-formal, extensive wine selection, casual-elegant atmosphere, reservation is suggested.
Reviewed 5 January 2020

I really enjoyed the Italian Burrata, fresh and creamy.
Pólipo was really fresh and properly made. My favorite pasta was Fetucini Alfredo, and tiramisu was a great closure for the night. Service outstanding!! All the staff is super friendly.

1  Thank omaraP695ZX
Gerencia G, General Manager at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Dear Guest, is so refreshing to learn that you´ve enjoyed your meal at Bacoli.
Thank you so much for your comments, and for sharing them with us.

Regards,
Omar Vazquez Gaytan

Write a reviewReviews (677)

Reviewed 3 January 2020

I went here because of trip advisor rating this the best Italian in Cancun. My wife had the Seafood pasta dish which was BAD and only had 1 baby shrimp and 1 regular shrimp with no other Seafood. Should have said Shrimp in Spaghetti. I ordered the Lasagna bolognese. which was the smallest piece of so called lasagna I ever say.
Both dishes had a lousy chili type sauce and certainly not a tomato sauce.
Pizza was OK even though it had slices with no sauce, just dough and cheese.
IT IS A TRAVESTY THAT TRIP ADVISOR WOULD RATE THIS PLACE AS THE #1 ITALIAN IN CANCUN. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO CAFE ROLANDI BUT GO TO THE LOCATION DOWNTOWN CANCUN

2  Thank kingcanal
Gerencia G, General Manager at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2020

Dear Guest, we are very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations about the food and the service, I will check personally what you mention.

Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

I don’t see how this is the third best restaurant in Cancun. Completely overrated. The Olive Garden is way better. Service is great, staff is very friendly other than that, food left a lot to be desired.

Dear Guest
Please accept my apologies for not meeting your expectations at Bacoli.
We are so sad to learn that we fail to provide the service and food that is our standard.

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

This was the beat meal we’ve had at the resort. The restaurant was nice and clean. Juan was GREAT!!!

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank lisasJ8397EL
Gerencia G, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Lisa J8397EL

First of all I want to thank you for the time spent in sending us your comments.

Good thing I enjoy Juan's food and attention

See you son

Sincerely
omar Vázquez Gaytán

Reviewed 27 December 2019

A beautiful place with Italian architecture, so comfortable with delicious kinds of pastas and others local foods.

Date of visit: December 2019

Dear Leonardo mB6376RO

Thank you very much for the time spent sharing your comments.

It's good that I enjoy Italian architecture and the beauty of the place.

Good thing I enjoy the delicious kinds of pasta.

See you soon together with the whole family.

Sincerely