“Great food”
Review of Bacoli Tratoria

Bacoli Tratoria
Ranked #7 of 1,364 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Italian Trattoria Restaurant, traditional Italian food, pizzas made in wood oven, dress code casual-formal, extensive wine selection, casual-elegant atmosphere, reservation is suggested.
Reviewed 5 March 2020

We've eaten here many times in the past but I don't think the food has ever been better. The sous chef, Eduardo, has really kicked it up a notch. Everything on the menu is great. My favourites are carpaccio of beef or octopus. The Bacoli salad is fantastic as is the Crema di Pomodoro.

The pasta dishes in the "Primi" section are all good. The pizzas are prepared and baked right in the restaurant and are more than enough for two people.

For a main course, "Secondi", try everything if you have enough nights there. Hard for me to choose my favourite but the roballo or the chicken would certainly be contenders.

3  Thank MtDoug
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear MtDoug

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about food, especially meat and octopus carpaccio, like pizzas, chicken or robalo, indeed all delicious.

Thanks for mentioning the Sous Chef Eduardo

We wait for you soon with all your family.

Sincerely
Omar Vázquez Gaytán

Write a reviewReviews (637)

Reviewed 19 February 2020

The food is absolutely good but the service is even better! I reserved a table to celebrate my daughter’s 1st birthday, the hostess Nayeli and the waiter Rogelio made an incredible and nice atmosphere for us and specially for our daughter! We totally love it!!

2  Thank Nancyskamilla
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Dear Guest, we are delighted to find out that you had such a great time at Bacoli.
Thank you for commending Nayeli and Rogelio´s job.
We look forward to host you again.
Omar Vazquez gaytan

Reviewed 12 February 2020

Definitely one of the best food!!! For sure better then in Italy l! Octopus carpaccio was soo delicious and pasta omg was amazing service was perfect as well ☺️

1  Thank Annuszka15
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear Annuszka15
We are thrilled to know that you had such a great time at Bacoli.
We look forward to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

We made reservations at the hostess desk for 6pm when they open. We were told to be there 15 minutes early or they would give our table away. We arrived at 5:45pm and they had the door locked and would not acknowledge us. At 6pm they let us in. There maybe 4 tables during our time slot. We got our appetizer around 6:30, it was a cold cheese plate, and our dinner around 7pm. I ordered the pork and mine was cold. My husband had pizza and it was ok but not hot. The waiter was great, but the food was not worth the wait or the threats we were given. I would take buffet over this place every time.

Date of visit: January 2020
Gerencia G, General Manager at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Dear Mary N
We are so sorry to hear this lack of service, its not our standard and I thank you for letting me know this.
Please trust me when I say that measurements will be taken to avoid any one happens for this again.

Managing Director

Reviewed 20 January 2020

Loved the food, loved the atmosphere. The wine selection was very good, and the pasta was delicious.

Date of visit: January 2020
Gerencia G, General Manager at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear 553sierrac
ITs so great to learn that you had such a great time with us, and that you enjoyed the food and the service.
We look forward to host you again in the near future.