“Delicious Pasta!”
Review of Bacoli Tratoria

Bacoli Tratoria
Ranked #9 of 1,320 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Italian Trattoria Restaurant, traditional Italian food, pizzas made in wood oven, dress code casual-formal, extensive wine selection, casual-elegant atmosphere, reservation is suggested.
Reviewed 8 July 2020

My son and I went there on our first night in Cancun. We are staying at a different hotel and our concierge made our reservation for Bacoli Tratoria. My son had the spaghetti con fruitti di mare and I had the tagliatelle with pesto. Both dishes were excellent and the service was outstanding. Highly recommend. Also, they are doing rigorous sanitation and temperature testing for coronavirus.

Date of visit: July 2020
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

Dear deni851

Thank you so much for your opinion.

It is pleasant to know that we exceed your expectations regarding food and beverages, as well as the security measures that we are implementing for your well-being.

We hope to continue counting on your preference

Omar Vazquez Gaytan

Write a reviewReviews (588)

Reviewed 16 March 2020

My wife and I had dinner here twice during our stay. Reasonably priced Italian and pizza at this restaurant. Service was great.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Nick D
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear Nick D

We are pleased to know that you found everything in Bacoli as expected.

Thank you for your kind comments.

Omar Vazquez Gaytan

Reviewed 7 March 2020

Our 5th night we made a reservation at this restaurant and our server was Daniel Ramos. He made our experience so incredible that we made a reservation for every day after until the end of our trip. He constantly made sure we were taken care of and went above and beyond to provide stellar service. He was by far the best server we had all trip. If you visit this restaurant it is a must that you ask for Daniel to take care of you. He would be the reason we come back to this hotel!!

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank 352briannam
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear Brianna M

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion, it will certainly help many diners, it is good to know that we exceed your expectations regarding Bacoli service and food.

Thank you for mentioning Daniel one of our stars in the service.

We wait for you again with the whole family.

Omar Vázquez Gaytán

Reviewed 5 March 2020

We've eaten here many times in the past but I don't think the food has ever been better. The sous chef, Eduardo, has really kicked it up a notch. Everything on the menu is great. My favourites are carpaccio of beef or octopus. The Bacoli salad is fantastic as is the Crema di Pomodoro.

The pasta dishes in the "Primi" section are all good. The pizzas are prepared and baked right in the restaurant and are more than enough for two people.

For a main course, "Secondi", try everything if you have enough nights there. Hard for me to choose my favourite but the roballo or the chicken would certainly be contenders.

Date of visit: February 2020
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear MtDoug

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about food, especially meat and octopus carpaccio, like pizzas, chicken or robalo, indeed all delicious.

Thanks for mentioning the Sous Chef Eduardo

We wait for you soon with all your family.

Omar Vázquez Gaytán

Reviewed 19 February 2020

The food is absolutely good but the service is even better! I reserved a table to celebrate my daughter’s 1st birthday, the hostess Nayeli and the waiter Rogelio made an incredible and nice atmosphere for us and specially for our daughter! We totally love it!!

Date of visit: February 2020
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Dear Guest, we are delighted to find out that you had such a great time at Bacoli.
Thank you for commending Nayeli and Rogelio´s job.
We look forward to host you again.
Omar Vazquez gaytan