“BEST ITALIAN IN MEXICO!”
Review of Bacoli Tratoria

Bacoli Tratoria
Ranked #10 of 1,329 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Description: Italian Trattoria Restaurant, traditional Italian food, pizzas made in wood oven, dress code casual-formal, extensive wine selection, casual-elegant atmosphere, reservation is suggested.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Honestly. This place is amazing. We stayed at the Emporio hotel, and this is one of the restaurants offered as the all inclusive dinner options. What an absolute gem. The service by Rogelio and Daniel was absolutely beautiful. The perfect accent to the authentic and delicious Italian food. I'm Italian and I was blown away by chef Kevins food. The noodles are hand made and the pizza is amazing. We came here twice and both times were absolutely delicious.
I can't recommend it enough.
So thoroughly pleased with this quaint little restaurant.
Thank you for a delicious experience and fabulous service.

Xo
Sarah and Rachel

Date of visit: February 2021
Gerencia G, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Estimated Sarah

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and we hope to continue counting on your preference, we will pass on your thanks to Rogelio and Daniel.

Thanks again for recommending us.

Managing Director

Write a reviewReviews (590)

Reviewed 31 July 2020

We stumbled upon this amazing Italian restaurant for dinner when we had to stay in Mexico an extra day when our flight was overbooked (yay one more day of vacation) and this was probably some of the best Italian food I've ever eaten. The service was also incredible, thank you Marcos, Rogelio, Daniel, Gabriel, Cap Angels for making our last evening in Cancun so special!

Date of visit: July 2020
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2020

Dear Coroline W.

It is nice to know that we exceeded your expectations in the food and the special service you received from all the Bacoli staff.

Thank you for mentioning them and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 8 July 2020

My son and I went there on our first night in Cancun. We are staying at a different hotel and our concierge made our reservation for Bacoli Tratoria. My son had the spaghetti con fruitti di mare and I had the tagliatelle with pesto. Both dishes were excellent and the service was outstanding. Highly recommend. Also, they are doing rigorous sanitation and temperature testing for coronavirus.

Date of visit: July 2020
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

Dear deni851

Thank you so much for your opinion.

It is pleasant to know that we exceed your expectations regarding food and beverages, as well as the security measures that we are implementing for your well-being.

We hope to continue counting on your preference

Reviewed 16 March 2020

My wife and I had dinner here twice during our stay. Reasonably priced Italian and pizza at this restaurant. Service was great.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank Nick D
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear Nick D

We are pleased to know that you found everything in Bacoli as expected.

Thank you for your kind comments.

Reviewed 7 March 2020

Our 5th night we made a reservation at this restaurant and our server was Daniel Ramos. He made our experience so incredible that we made a reservation for every day after until the end of our trip. He constantly made sure we were taken care of and went above and beyond to provide stellar service. He was by far the best server we had all trip. If you visit this restaurant it is a must that you ask for Daniel to take care of you. He would be the reason we come back to this hotel!!

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank 352briannam
I8747MGlaurac, Director General at Bacoli Tratoria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear Brianna M

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion, it will certainly help many diners, it is good to know that we exceed your expectations regarding Bacoli service and food.

Thank you for mentioning Daniel one of our stars in the service.

We wait for you again with the whole family.

Omar Vázquez Gaytán