“Really good restaurant”

Restaurante Marakame
Ranked #166 of 1,392 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$109 - US$309
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

If you’re looking for good food, a nice place to eat with great ambiance, this is the place! My waiter was Gregorio Chavez he was so nice to us, highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (890)

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Appreciated the great help, good food, Alfred, Trinidad, Antonio and Filiberto were great. I loved the fresh green juice.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 8 February 2021

The had a dinner at this restaurant the other night. The restaurant itself is very nice for the night sitting - lights, different lamps and lanterns all over the place and it all looks very nice and romantic. Menu is very diverse and lots to choose from. But the food was just ok. All 4 of us ordered something different and none of us really liked the food. My kid had virgin pina colada and it was the worst we've tried. But desserts were great! Yummy and nicely presented!
Service good. Pricing is ok. Covid safe. Valet parking available. But I didn't like the fact that the person was just standing infront of my passenger window insistently waiting for his tip. I mean we'd give him a tip any way, even if he would have left to his station after giving us our car. But him just standing there...waiting....made me feel uncomfortable.
Thank you for the evening but we won't be back.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

Out trip to Cancun would have not being the same if we would have not find out about Marakame restaurant. We will recommend this place 100 time over any other, the kind of people that served us plus the food it is the perfect combination to have great time. The breakfast buffet was the best!! We will see you guys soon. Thank you for everything Trinidad, Antonio, Filiberto y Alfredo.

Date of visit: February 2021
3  Thank erkate2675
Reviewed 7 October 2020

Spent few days in Cancun and decided to try again Marakema after my last visit three years ago and it was even better now , not only the exceptional service from Rolando but also all the care needed during this pandemic for COVID.

Date of visit: October 2020