43 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$286
PricelineUS$286
getaroom.comUS$340
13,089 results
All reviews fish tacos san telmo el mexicano moon tower kambu restaurant chef josue juan jose tuna tower upper pool lobby bar ocean front sushi master suite garden view michael jackson show fire show our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

It was absolutely the best celebration! I'm in love with the warm welcome and absolutely amazing food I ate in the San Telmo, with the Osiris, Lorena, Jairo, Francisco Salvador, Angel, the chef Marco . I had the Best birthday celebration.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pilar Tapia, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

I would like to express my gratitude for the time you have taken to share this review and the valuable comments you’ve provided in it. It is very heartwarming to read that the staff played such a great part in making your birthday an extra special celebration.
I will personally extend your special comments to Osiris, Lorena, Jairo, Francisco, Salvador, Angel, and Chef Marco for their extraordinary performance. The most flattering compliment a guest can pay us is honoring us with their return.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back and make every effort to exceed your expectations.

Warm Greetings,

Reviewed 8 March 2021

I would like to give highly recommend to this resort! Everything was fantastic, BIG Thank you to all personal , especially to Veronica from breakfast buffet, who is help me make my SON BIRTHday so SPECIAL❤️
Also first FOOD place go to chef - VITALINO , you Are the best man great great job! Also Jose - server on the beach super sweet guy, get our drink so fast, funny and so so professional what he is doing! We are will coming back eat sushi again. Thank you guys for everything

Trip type: Travelled with family

Allow me to thank you for the time you spent writing this astonishing review of Fiesta Americana Condesa. It warms my heart to read that we have surpassed your expectations and that you went home more than satisfied with your experience. Comments like yours motivate us to continue the hard work in order to obtain great results. Veronica, Chef Vitalino, and Jose will be very happy to read your comments.

We are looking forward to having you back very soon.

Pilar Tapia,

Veronica, Chef Vitalino, and Jose

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

This was my 10th time at Fiesta and yes it has gotten better every time I go! Even with all the covid craziness FACC is still the best place to visit in Cancun. We had a group of 7 and they made it so we were all able to eat together room next to each other and just overall have an amazing time! The Resort keeps everything very clean as they always have. The food is still well above Par! The hospitality is by far the best part of this resort, they treat you as if you're the royal family from check in to check out!! I wanna give a huge shout out to Pedro the bartender, Jose by the pool, Radolpho The bartender, rosalindo, Joseway the chef, Aaron the bartender and Jack the sushi guy and of course Fernanda the head manager. I'm sure there's a bunch of names I missed but unfortunately unlike all the staff I'm not great at remembering names. If you're looking for a beautiful family friendly resort in Cancun FACC gets a 10/10 for me!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun, and especially for your kind words on the great service, you received from our staff.
I will share your extraordinary comments with Pedro, Jose, Rodolfo, Rosalindo, Jose, Chef Aaron, Jack, and Fernanda.
They surely will be very happy to know that you are planning to return with your family.
I appreciate your preference, we hope to welcome you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

If you're looking to vacation, come here. Everyone is very friendly and courteous, and the service is great. The hotel is very clean. Workers follow covid policies very seriously - all masked and face shields on some as well.

It is a family friendly hotel and they do a good job to keep things lively but relaxed at the same time.

The pools are clean and warm, the beach water is a little rough but nice and cool to dip in.

Our favorite lunch spot was La Cevicheria. Get their fish and shrimp tacos.

We loved the bali bed so much we got it for 2 days, and my pregnant wife found it much more comfortable to lounge in than the tough, plastic pool chairs. Bali bed package included food, champagne or wine, and even a massage. It's close to both the pool and beach, bathroom, and all the outdoor restaurants. The service at the bali bed is awesome. A special shout-out to Marco who was our server! Marco went above and beyond to make our bali stay as luxurious as possible.

Overall, amazing, clean, and mostly safe experience. I highly recommend - and look for my man Marco!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JasenK5

I am highly satisfied to know that you had a wonderful time and that we did everything to make your stay as perfect as possible. Nothing brings me more pride and joy than to read that we managed to make your experience unforgettable and that the staff had such a positive impact on your vacation. I am sure that your comments will be a great source of motivation for Marco as it is always heartwarming to know that your hard work does not go unnoticed.
It will be our pleasure to have you back soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was great except for the pool situation. If you are looking for an adult get away this hotel is not for you. The swim up pool bar was full of kids sitting at the bar stools..very disappointing. I brought it to the attention of management. Nothing was done to correct the situation.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MichRLab

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. I am most grateful for your feedback, which is such a valuable source of information for me.
I am very sorry for the lack of attention due to your comment about the poll bar area.
Thank you again for your valuable review and recommendations, please feel free to contact me for any assistance in the future.

We hope to have you back soon.

Greetings,