18 people are viewing this hotel
US$202
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
US$203
Free cancellation until 18/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$248
US$167
SAVE US$81
Agoda.comUS$173
TravelocityUS$202
Lol.travelUS$248
1,480 results
All reviews laksa azul restaurant hakka restaurant al mar lobby bar fish tacos smaller resort room service small hotel close to the airport junior suite great drinks pool volleyball cleaning staff lagoon view main restaurant sushi
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

We came to stay at Óleo and loved every minute of it! Such a great all inclusive resort! I was wary of an all-inclusive because I love street tacos more than anything and didn't want to be stuck eating cafeteria type food, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of every restaurant at the resort.
Our beach servers Rey and Fernando kept the piña coladas and mojitos coming all day! (It's okay because they were "sin alcohol") and the chips and guac were amazing! Make sure to order the fish tacos for lunch on the beach, they're incredible!
Visit the Hakka Japanese restaurant several times because each course is excellent and it's hard to choose just one entree! Alejandro the chef goes overboard with his dishes and you'll be sad if you miss anything he makes! Juan was a great server and Maya was the cutest hostess dressed in her kimono!
Almar is also a must eat during your trip. The fish is fresh and perfectly cooked. Each course is rich and perfectly paired!
We felt completely safe in every way at Óleo. The employees wear masks at all times and the guests wear them in common areas. Tables are sanitized after each use and they are cleaning everywhere you look!!
The rooms are updated and very clean and spacious. Comfortable beds too!
This was a great Covid vacation and I hope you'll book with them!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank partymomof5
Reviewed 20 January 2021

We enjoyed Oleo Cancun playa! The staff here is amazing. Juan really helped us the entire stay. From the bar all the way to dinner. We came here for my husbands birthday and they exceeded our expectations. We reserved dinner for the second night and they had balloons set out for us, sang him a happy birthday song, made us a special sushi dish, and on our last nice they had dessert for us with a sweet message on the dish. The chef department was amazing! crispin, Evelyn , and maya and also wonderful! Thank you guys for this experience .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TuyenDay
Reviewed 20 January 2021

Offered us a welcome drink of sparkling lime and it was a flawless check in experience. Make sure you have small bills to tip this staff-they deserve it
Room: The bed was extremely comfortable and our view was amazing. Looked out over the lagoon and the beach. Loved our balcony. The bathroom was updated. The fridge was stocked with sodas and water-we didnt even miss or need the booze
Pool: Raul, Hector and Daniel were great. Felt so welcome-situationally aware as to what we needed, never had an empty drink
Food: Hakka: Asian. 4 courses. Everything was delicious and cute vibe. I will dream about that pork forever
Botanero: Pastor tacos with pineapple, fish tacos and ceviche are #1 here
Azul: standard breakfast. From eggs to pulled pork to waffles to beans and elote, you can find anything. Dinner was good
Almar: Mediterranean 4 course. Food was wonderful. The ambiance is very nice, overlooks the water and huge leather chairs
Covid: Hand sanitizer everywhere, employees are masked up, they sanitize luggage. We ate outside, kept our distance and enjoyed ourselves safely
Amenities: Gym was small but it was no issue for us to bring free weights outside. Tennis court was nice. They have live music some nights. Not a lot of entertainment here
Overall: I recommend this resort if youre looking for a relaxing trip. The food is incredible, as is the service. Not too many extra activities- if traveling with kids and are looking for excursions, this is not the place for you. Crowd was older

2  Thank Ainsleyashton
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Just spent 7 days enjoying the Oleo. Loved our time there enjoying the restaurants and lounging by the beach. Especially liked Hector, our server by the pool and beach.
He was fantastic.
The food was delicious, especially liked the Japanese and Mediterranean restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2021

The hotel is really good, clean and cozy. I was in a room with the lagoon view(sunset view) and it was really good, everything was working in the room. Food was amazing, the buffet was always with warm and cozy food, the other two restaurants were amazing. The staff was the best part, I stayed there for 10 nights by myself working remotely, and they made me feel like home, always with a beautiful smile and so sweet with me. DULCE, BLAS, YESELI, SHEILA, VALENTINA, ERENDIRA, MANUEL and JOSE, they prepared and took care of my food, I will miss you. And I can forget LETI that cleaned my room with a lot o care. The beach is amazing and the beach service is really good as well.