Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
US$43
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$37
Hotels.comUS$38
PricelineUS$43
HurbUS$43
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

The location could definitely be better, but the view and comfort of the rooms could not be. Very friendly staff, very cheap place, would recommend to anyone. Is outside of the hotel zone, but if that's where you're looking for this has got to be the best place. Stunning view, comfortable accommodations, fantastic visit.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank yosefb617
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Friendly people and great location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Sir conditioning worked well and room was very clean. Lots of storage for clothing. Directly across from Captain Hook Marina. The rooftop patio is a nice place to observe Cancun and relax with a cold beer.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jmmills323
Reviewed 11 August 2018

This hotel is perfect for staying for a night or two, especially catching the ferry to Isla Mujeres. It is very affordable and right across the street from the ferry. Our expectations were realistic based on the price- all we wanted was a clean room and AC and that is exactly what we got. There was a very basic breakfast that is included in the price, and again, I am not complaining, because the room was so cheap, I was very happy with my coffee and toast.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I'm writing this review from my room at 2:30 AM because I cant sleep here for the third night in a row! There is loud music late night to past 3AM coming from what I now know is a "private party" room very well concealed on the first floor below me! I have tried all three nights to find where the music and laughter is coming from and take care of the problem myself but cannot get to this room! I have complained 5 Times now to various staff members who all start acting very strange when confronted with this. They have been giving me very sketchy and nonsensical reasons for the music. I really lost it and screamed at the front desk tonight but they refuse to do anything about it and told me I should Change rooms! Trying to imagine what's going on down there and why they are trying so hard to conceal it, I'll leave that to your immagination! Obviously whatever it is is more important to them than my or your experience here. Do not stay at Hotel Del Sol, save yourself!

Room tip: Don't choose ANY room!
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank spacekat_8
Ricardo G, Community Manager at Hotel del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

We are incredibly shocked to read you had such a bad experience at our hotel. You can be certain we will take whatever measures are necessary to find out what happened and correct whatever needs to be corrected right away. We are surprised to read about your experience because our staff always has the guest’s comfort and security as top priority.

We offer our most sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

To start with whats good about this hotel, its very clean as house keeping are really passionate to do their job. The lady is very talented and keeps smile on our face with figures she made with towels. She was our hero during our stay as everyday she impressed us with something else!
Its location just opposite to Port Juarez marina, so at least you are near the beach a way from city chaos.
Budget cost and that expansive compare to other hotels in Cancun.
They also have good parking inside the premises.

What troubled us, Internet connection was very bad in rooms so really forget about that. Breakfast was terrible with one choice everyday (mostly two pieces of pancakes), so almost sweet one every morning. Sometimes you get good fried eggs (just one day a week). The hotel is very close to the street so it gets very noisy if you try to sleep with windows open.
There is one supermarket opposite to hotel and that's it. Supermarkets in there are mostly for chips and drinks. Some sandwiches but all filled with salami.

Room tip: do not book breakfast, just buy some fruits from Walmart
Date of stay: February 2018