“Breakfast”
Review of Restaurante Kaajal

Restaurante Kaajal
Ranked #17 of 1,378 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: International Restaurant with a great gastronomic experience for the most demanding palates. Try a delicious cochinita pibil or a great ceviche, as well as a delicious pizza. If you want a spectacular breakfast, our Käajal restaurant offers you an extraordinary buffet breakfast.International Restaurant with a great gastronomic e
Reviewed 6 May 2021

I would like to say thank you for the maravilloso time.
I am fell well came, especial and no only one more hosped.
It is very good sensation stay out your home, alone, and fell well come.
Thank you!Alberto do you call me with my first name! Gracias
Cristina
Enrique
Jorge
Jaime
Gustavo
Mario

Gracias a Cielo for smilies every day for me

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (138)

Reviewed 28 April 2021

The range of food choices for breakfast was amazing, selecting from various food groups. The service was with the smile you expect, first thing in the morning. The whole set up within the resort was very welcoming.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank abduli425
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Definitly the best breakfast I had in Cancun, down to the hotel Renaissance, there is all kind of food you'd be looking for and there is also a varieties of Mexican food that is changing everyday.
The view is stunning on the new Puerto Cancun laguna and the personal very receptive. I'll miss it!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

The staff and food here is amazing! Yuridia was very helpful and she remembered my name immediately! I felt like I was at home on the first day while staying at the Renaissance hotel. We had no issues and came here for breakfast every morning. They have our drinks ready before we sit down.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 21 December 2020

Without a doubt the breakfast every morning is great here. I recommend sitting outside if not too hot, the views of the marina are phenomenal. The variety of the food offered is really good. Yuridia is the supervisor and she is super attentive and friendly!

Date of visit: December 2020