“Breakfast”
Review of Restaurante Kaajal

Restaurante Kaajal
Ranked #6 of 1,397 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: International Restaurant with a great gastronomic experience for the most demanding palates. Try a delicious cochinita pibil or a great ceviche, as well as a delicious pizza. If you want a spectacular breakfast, our Käajal restaurant offers you an extraordinary buffet breakfast.International Restaurant with a great gastronomic e
Reviewed 17 June 2021

I had my first breakfast in Cancun and it was really good. The staff are kind and friendly!! The view from the café was pretty.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (166)

Reviewed 17 June 2021

We stayed at the Renaissance Marriot for two weeks and ate here breakfast and many times dinner as well. We actually preferred the food here than eating at the high-class restaurants in the mall next door because it was so delicious. We were excited to dine here every time and everything from the coffee to the Cochinita Pibil was fantastic. We discovered a whole new palate with dishes like nopales (cactus) and mole chicken. The pizzas were better than ones I've had in Italy and are baked in a special pizza oven. Even new fruits which I had never tasted before in their breakfast buffet. The staff is incredible, hard-working, and attends to your needs very quickly. Highly highly highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 16 June 2021

Very good service, drinks and food. I like sitting at the table relaxing looking out at the pool. Nicole and Pedro are very good even when they are really busy.

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

Wonderful place with breathtaking view. My partner and I are vegans, while I'm allergic to hot spices, so many Marriott restaurants are often incompetent to treat us (for example, JW Marriott Santa Fe). It's the opposite with Kaajal: they served us diverse vegan meals with beatiful design, the staff was polite and helpful. Yuridia, Gustavo, and Chef Vero made every effort to make us feel welcomed and treated with due respect to our needs. Moreover, the buffet at breakfast always had several vegetarian and some vegan options. There's a lot of birds around, so animal lovers of all kinds would be able to feed these little friends in abundance.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

Fantastic food, great staff (Yuri is awesome!!) and the view is espectacular. I stayed here for 6 entire months and couldn’t be happier

1  Thank 175kalea