“Renaissance”
Review of Restaurante Kaajal

Restaurante Kaajal
Ranked #8 of 1,392 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: International Restaurant with a great gastronomic experience for the most demanding palates. Try a delicious cochinita pibil or a great ceviche, as well as a delicious pizza. If you want a spectacular breakfast, our Käajal restaurant offers you an extraordinary buffet breakfast.International Restaurant with a great gastronomic e
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Wonderful service! Caring stuff that will go out of their way to address every need you have. Alberto was absolutely wonderful and professional. I would highly recommend the food and the service!!!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (164)

Reviewed 1 week ago

I really enjoy everything here, the food is delicious and the service is awesome, thanks to Yuri for all the help

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay here..beautiful view, staff is amazing. A plaza to shop, it was a great experience. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 June 2021

I had my first breakfast in Cancun and it was really good. The staff are kind and friendly!! The view from the café was pretty.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 17 June 2021

We stayed at the Renaissance Marriot for two weeks and ate here breakfast and many times dinner as well. We actually preferred the food here than eating at the high-class restaurants in the mall next door because it was so delicious. We were excited to dine here every time and everything from the coffee to the Cochinita Pibil was fantastic. We discovered a whole new palate with dishes like nopales (cactus) and mole chicken. The pizzas were better than ones I've had in Italy and are baked in a special pizza oven. Even new fruits which I had never tasted before in their breakfast buffet. The staff is incredible, hard-working, and attends to your needs very quickly. Highly highly highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: May 2021