“Drinks for Honeymoon”

Sun, 09/05
20:00
Ranked #63 of 1,364 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$45 - US$75
Description: A bar-restaurant with an attractive mexican menu, designed for those who enjoy a delicious variety flavors, Premium Steaks and gourmet dishes as well as high-end drinks and signature cocktails in an elegant and fun atmosphere that will be transformed with shows, live music and DJ as the night goes on, offering a unique night experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just ask for Ivan and Carlos, they will take care of you. Great drinks and entertainment! Also... the hummus is bomb.

Date of visit: April 2021
Grupo Barra, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Doble B Bar Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion, hope to see you back soon.

Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Food is very good (a little expensive) I ordered a sea bass and it has bones! I thought it was boneless so I talked with the manager and he gave me a drink in return, music is good, desserts are the best but I waited for mine around 20 minutes! I think this place could be better but is ok. Service is fabulous I want to thank u to my server Caudia she's very professional, patient and kind! I think the food and her service was the only thing I can recommend.

Date of visit: March 2021
Grupo Barra, Promocionar at Doble B Bar Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Thank you Kate, hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

This place made my vacation to Cancun absolutely worth it, was missing home and ultimately disappointed with where I stayed (resort) but they made it all turn around. The sunset is incredible to watch, they roll up the windows and surprise you wish some music (I’d like to give it away but it’s too good). The STAFF is the best part of this restaurant SO attentive. I’m still full writing this review from how much food I continued to order and consume. I’d like to thank the hostesses for seating us early, our server Lalo, and the management for an amazing experience. THANK YOU!! Muchos gracias!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Grupo Barra, Promocionar at Doble B Bar Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Thank you Erin, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Valentines eve with my best friend we had a great time you need to make sure Claudia Tamayo takes care of you she is the best ❤️

Date of visit: February 2021

Thank you Ael, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

The concierge at our hotel recommended Doble B when we were looking for a fun atmosphere restaurant without kids. The entire staff and set up is following Covid restrictions with eye on the details.

We had wonderful tequila, sashimi and their mezcal flamed steaks. The food and drinks are delicious. The servers are especially attentive. Thank you Luis and Rodriguez.

The music is very nice too.

Highly recommend it to have an upbeat dinner with a very nice ambiance.

Date of visit: December 2020
3  Thank Lynn_Lyon
Grupo Barra, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Doble B Bar Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we hope to see you soon.