“Average food, great service, great Mexican atmosphere”
Review of Casa Tequila

Casa Tequila
Ranked #86 of 1,169 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$6 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant bar with the most complete variety of tequilas and craft beer, in a friendly atmosphere. Mexican and mayan authentic food since 1992.
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The environment and service were great! The singing Mexican band was also a perk and very interactive with tables. The food was average, not the best we've had, not bad.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,022)

Reviewed 15 March 2018

My boyfriend & I had a lovely experience at Casa Tequila! The sopa de Lima & mole enchiladas were outstandingly delicious! Not to mention the margaritas & shots of tequila were magnificent! Best tequila I’ve had in awhile so smooth! Some of the best service as well, we were given a free shot of tequila right before we left! Thank you!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 15 March 2018

recently visited Casa Tequila and it was amazing! the staff was super attentive and very nice. The food was amazing, we visited the restaurant 3 times in the week we were there!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Not sure what happened since our last visit a year and a half ago. Husband ordered the beef stew and I ordered the t bone steak. Husband says his stew was tasty but not much beef in it. Mine was the thinist piece of steak I have ever been served in a restaurant. This shared a plate with some mixed veggies and a single baby potato cut in half. Although very flavorful, I left there still hungry. Very disappointed after having a great meal there before.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I know. I know. It is so easy to stereotype a Mexican restaurant or any ethnic food restaurant, but Casa Tequila is ... different. Yes, the strolling, three piece, all male singers are at your table and for a couple of bucks they'll sing your choice of songs. And yes, the all male wait staff are dress in traditional garb. But this open air eatery actually pulled the traditional stuff off with a high level of authenticity. You felt as if they really like their traditions and it shows in all they do. If you are lucky enough to be served by Saul you will know exactly what I'm talking about. Saul is a genuine character and a fine waiter. We visited the restaurant and Saul twice on a three day stop over in Cancun. Oh did I mention the food was good and nothing like America Mexican food? Well it is. Our two dinners at Casa Tequila waited on by Saul was a highlight of our evening dining experiences. If you are in the area stop by and say, Hey to Saul and order both the coconut and Mango ice cream. We've never had anything like them. WOW!

1  Thank tenniskats