“El Oasis”

El Oasis Mariscos
Ranked #15 of 1,319 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: En Oasis Cancun y Playa nuestra orientacion al servicio, variedad, calidad y frescura de los pescados y mariscos es unica. Lo mejor del Caribe Mexicano.
Reviewed 14 November 2020

Great service from Javier and the food was fabulous. The best coconut shrimp I've ever had...wonderful mango margaritas too!

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (451)

Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

What an awesome place! The food was SO good! It was authentic yet unique, and all we wanted to do was try every dish! The service was impeccable, especially from our head waiter, Javier (there were so many taking care of us it was hard to tell!) and the lovely hostess. When I sat my bag on the floor they brought me a stand to hang it on, and when u asked for a special cocktail of my own design, they made it for me! Abs it was amazing! We were too full to get desert which made me sad, but probably for the better because I had SO much. The food came out perfect and so fast! We are coming back tomorrow!

Reviewed 11 November 2020

Food is excellent! Service is amazing! And will come back! Ask for Javier he’s an excellent waiter! Drinks are really great!

Reviewed 25 October 2020

We had a really good experience, our server Jorge was very attentive and friendly. The food was really good for a really good price.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 21 October 2020

Love this place! The Coconut Shrimp was awesome! Special thanks to my guy Javier!!! Awesome service and great menu suggestions! Will visit again on my next stay in Cancun!!!!

Date of visit: October 2020