“Special Vacation”
Review of Restaurante Cua

Restaurante Cua
Ranked #5 of 1,415 Restaurants in Cancun
Reviewed 1 week ago

Big shout out to Pablo Valencia,Authur poot for being so amazing on my vacation trip and making it one to remember they went above and beyond for me and my familia I’m greatful for coming here for their very hospitable energy.always checking in to make sure we’re always good and even made me a rose thank those 2 very much

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (238)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Pablo arturo
My experience was so wonderful at this restaurant, the waiter Pablo was so attentive to our needs and treated us like we were priority on this special day. We were sang happy birthday to by all staff on shift (sept11, 9:00pm) and they were all cheerful and excited along with us . We were checked in on by Arthur who made sure we weren’t missing anything .Pablo even gifted us hand made roses which will be a long lasting memory and keep sake for this trip. We will definitely be back and will not hesitate to tell our friends and families about this.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Me, my significant other and friends visit this location. The waitress by the name of Pablo Valencia and Authur Poot was welcoming. He went out of his way and suprise my girlfriend with a cake. They also sang happy birthday to her , it was beautiful. I strongly recommend Pablo Valencia and Authur Poot services whenever you dine in( there service was well felt around our table, roses by Pablo)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would recommend this restaurant at the hotel Emporio. The Food was excellent. The treatment by all the staff was very proffesional, friendly, atentative and were on point. The supervisor Gabriel Alvarez approached our table to make sure that we were well taken care off by his staff, the waiter for that evening was Carlos Torres. With Covid19 i was very satisfied that only the employees will serve the food this way all individuals don't touch the spoons to self-serve. Very cleaned. Everyday had different menu and fresh juice fruits and pan caliente, hot bread croissant were so delightful. The dessert were very tasteful. All food look very appetizing that makes you want to try it. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff is so pleasant and accommodating. Everyone was polite and made us feel welcomed. Rony, Arturo, Enrique, Victoria and Erick made the experience even more special with their hospitality. Thank you for adding value to my vacation and making this an unforgettable experience. Peace & Love.

Date of visit: August 2021