10,928 results
All reviews annex building sports bar coco bongo quiet pool japanese restaurant every other day bar crawl steak entertainment staff amazing holiday activity pool jungle tour captain hook main buffet a la carte restaurants make reservations senor frogs
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Well, as expected, nice one, nice trip, nice service, congrats to Riu.

Good food, good drinks, nice beach, good location, cool people around.
Is about in the middle of all the hotel zone.

Check my view in this photo i attached.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank IVAN M
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Really can’t say enough about the hotel, up graded to a suite when got there. The hotel has everything anyone needs, great pools, staff go out the way, food of high restaurant staff. Be going back next year

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank MorairaNum1
Reviewed 14 October 2017

My fifth attempt to get assistance for dining for my group was on October 10, 2017. It stated someone would get back with me within 24 hours but it is now the 14th of the month and no one has contacted me. I was told I need to contact reception.cancun to set up my groups dining. I reached out four times with 6 weeks with no response. I don't understand why no one is responding. My group arrives on Tuesday the 17th and they have no clue if they will be able to have dinner together during the time they are here. I am very displeased with the customer service I have received by the RIU.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank ETXTravel
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for expressing your concerns.

We are disappointed to hear that our customer service failed to live up to your expectations and that you have rated us with the lowest rating even before being our guest. The ethos of our staff training requires a helpful, friendly and very obliging service at any time. We will send your comments to management in case these standards have not been appropriately fulfilled at some point.

We sincerely hope that during the rest of your vacation we can be able to change your perspective about our services, please do not hesitate to contact our Public Relations staff for anything you may need.

With our best wishes we remain,

Hotel Riu Cancun
Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My best friend and I went to Riu Cancun for 4 days. was the absolute best time ever. From check in to check out, I have not one complaint. food was amazing. room was very clean and had the most beautiful view ever. Every night there was a group outing, they made sure we were all taken care of and left no one out. There's so much great things to say about this place I can't put it all in writing. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank MandyN468
Reviewed 13 October 2017

First time going all inclusive and it won't be the last . Booked through Thomson , stayed for a week beginning of October , and I have to say there's nothing negative I could write regarding the whole experience .
The hotel is one of the best I have stayed in , the room is modern , spacious , and the views are breathtaking . Good variety of food , fresh and well cooked . Drinks as well.
The staff are so helpful and hard working , nothing is too much .
Went with 2 of my friends ,all of us aged 25- 30 .
The pool and beach area are amazing , lots of things to do , perfect location .

Never wrote a review before but this one sure deserves it !

Don't think twice , book it .

Room Tip: Rooms facing the sea
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends