“Perfect place to relax.”

Spa at The Royal Sands
Ranked #3 of 55 Spas & Wellness in Cancun
Reviewed 12 March 2012

The Spa was wonderful. The pool was good and I could have stayed there all day. Very tranquil and relaxing. It was also quite with not too many people. Loved it.

All reviews
"vacation"
in 7 reviews
"waves"

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Very nice Spa, but just be careful! We booked appointments with a promoter, gallindo (very nice, very knowledgeable). Because we booked 3 massages, they gave us a deep discount! However, when we checked our bill, we were billed the day we booked the appointment, and then the day of the appointment. It took almost an hour the day of our checkout to get the double charge off! On the plus side, the hot stone massage and the relax massage services (90 minutes) were great!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Tony, I think he is the owner gives amazing haircuts. I didn't get one but I watched a woman get 'transformed'. He is really good. Because the weather was crappy, my girlfriends and I treated ourselves. I got a massage and my friends got massages, pedicures and manicures. Ask if they have a 'special' it may not be posted but the will have a deal 'just for you'.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

I get regular massages at home for a bit less than they charge here. whenever I am at the Sands (yearly) I always take advantage of the Spa. You can get a week's pass to use the facilities that include the workout area as well as the jacuzzi, steam room, and sauna. There are showers, with razors, shaving cream, etc. provided, along with robes, sandals, unlimited towels, iced cloths (for the steam room, which also has a great cool shower inside). It's $7 per visit, or less with the pass. As for the massages and other treatment options - everything I've tried has been terrific. Relaxing, and rejuvenating. It is a bit more than I'm used to paying, but if you get 2 treatments, there is usually a discount. Go with a friend :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I visited the Spa for a Swedish relaxing massage. This was my first massage and it did not disappoint! The Spa is beautifully set up with a locker area, showers, sauna, hot tub, and steam room. I also spent some time in a dimly lit relaxation room where they provide cool drinks or hot teas. The massage was wonderful and I left feeling fully relaxed and refreshed! Totally worth it.