US$360
US$277
US$437
US$231
7,288 results
All reviewsmusty smellel romerojapanese restaurantspecialty restaurantsocean viewswim up barcoco bongomattress padsteakmake reservationsquiet poolwrap around balconyactivity poolbottled waterhotel is beautifulliquor dispenserdinner reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Staying at Riu Palace Las Americas is a great choice. The staffs are very friendly and accommodating. Shout out to the Armando in the check-in/out for giving us a room complimentary upgrade (all you do is ask). One of the things that I love staying in Riu is that you can actually check out other Riu Hotels (Cancun, Peninsula, Caribe) and also eat there (except dinner). It is also a walking distance to where the bars/clubs are (I feel pretty safe walking there). I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jillian D
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have been on a handful of all inclusive vacations and this by far felt like i hit the jackpot. Everything from the cleanliness of the hotel, to the breathtaking views with turquoise blue and clear water, to the food, and the staff...all surpassed my expectations. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this resort. Truly a 5 star resort. I highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ocean view is breathtaking but the bar is beneath you so if you go to bed early dont get ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Alicia F
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The wife and I spent 10 days in Oct at RIU PLA and had a great time! So good we are returning in a month and hope to repeat the awesome visit. Staff was great, people were friendly and the atmosphere was relaxing and energizing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank luvsrf24
Reviewed 26 March 2018

First time in Mexico Cancun. What we liked: gorgeous beach,view from our room to the ocean was breathtaking, staff and service in all areas is very good, want to mention Enrique, the best waiter at the beach! Thank you! :)
Dislike: hotel has something like damp mold smell, you can feel it everywhere inside hotel, all clothes were in this smell when we arrived home. There were no slippers in the room, seriously? In 5 star hotel? We came from Europe, didn't take with us universal adaptor converter, because in all 5 stars hotels you can find it in your room free of charge. In Riu Palace you have to go to the gift shop and buy it with high hotel price, 6 dol each, discomfort from first minutes of your vacation. Food was boring, everyday the same.
We liked restaurant Crystal the most, delicious food, and very good service. Black & White restaurant also good, we ate lobster and beef steak, beef was good, lobster so so. It was very nice experience that there are no reservations to alacarte restaurants.
Anyway, despite couple negative things of the hotel, we had brilliant vacation! :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank amelij
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This has been the most service orientated all-inclusive resort I have ever visited. The outstanding service began from the moment the doorman opened the door upon our arrival. We arrived to the resort around 10:30am, too early for a room, but the desk clerk name Joshua was nice enough to attach the hotel bracelet on our wrist and asked us to check back with him. We roamed the resort and had our first delicious meal at the resort’s buffet. About an hour later we were assigned a beautiful ocean view suite. This place is completely first class, from the lobby to the elevator, down the halls to rooms. Everything is beautifully decorated, no expense was spared. I felt as if I was at a museum with its’ unique columns, stained glass ceiling, fans, large beautiful vases and paintings. I can go on and on about this resort’s clean and lovely appearance. But I have to say a little about the staff. The entertainment staff made my days more enjoyable, especially Desiree. This young lady is so energetic and knows how to transfer that energy over to the guest. I did not come across anyone at this place with an attitude. The entire staff are the friendliest bunch of people I have ever come across. We plan on going back in a couple of months, which would be a first for us. We normally like trying other place, but I know this is a keeper for us.

Stayed: March 2018