“Exceptional French cuisine at a hidden gem ”

Les Cepages Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 1,329 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$0 - US$22
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy at Les Cépages Restaurant a delicious "Foie-Gras Torchon". It will be a pleasure serving you.Best Wishes,Chef Sal
Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

We visited this restaurant after I had read great reviews on here and after looking at a sample menu, I booked a table for 4 as something to look forward to on our 2 week vacation. We weren’t disappointed.

A simple 15 minute taxi ride from the hotel zone brought us to this beautifully designed restaurant where on arrival we were welcomed by head chef Sal. An excellent selection of wines were offered before a tasty amuse bouche. Our party all chose a different starter which were all consistently tasty and well presented. The proof in any good restaurant is when you struggle to pick your courses and this was definitely the case here. The cheese soufflé I chose was to die for but equally I would have gone for my wife’s pick of the lobster bisque - she loved it.

The mains were equally as delicious - 2 of us choosing the impeccably cooked duck with fig jus and the other 2 opting for the rack of lamb. We finished off with different desserts - Being a lover of chocolate I had to go for the soufflé and was not disappointed. It was mouth watering. Ending with coffees, we were all so impressed with the flavour, care and attention to detail that Chef Sal delivered with every dish. He even gave us time for a post meal chat which was a lovely touch.

Anyone visiting Cancun should book up here. Amazing food and the even more impressive bit - 4 courses and 2 drinks for what would easily be Michelin Star quality in the UK was only £40 per head / 50 USD. We will certainly return on our next vacation to Cancun.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank SammyHuxter
Write a reviewReviews (348)

Reviewed 8 May 2019

Genuine French cuisine in Cancun for acceptable price. Celebrated my birthday in Les Sepages with full course of four delicious dishes, drinks and every kind spent ~$100 for two.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Sergey E
Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

The quality of food is excellent and the service very good. Overall a high quality dining experience. Would strongly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank GraemeHK
Reviewed 5 March 2019

I have been going to Cancun since 1986. This is one of the best restaurants in Cancun. The food and service are excellent and the prices are reasonable.

Chef Sal Luna we need you back at Great Waters.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank FunSeekerGA
Reviewed 28 February 2019

Here is my last review... nothing has changed which is a good thing. We've been going to Les Cepages since it opened...every year on our annual Cancun trip. It is still our favorite restaurant in Cancun, and believe me there is much competition. Very reasonably priced for very high end food. Read my past reviews - nothing has changed and if anything, it's even better. Chef Sal is in love with food! Just hearing him describe the menu makes us believers. Take a taxi as it's hard to find and not on the main bus route. Just go - You won't be disapppointed.

Date of visit: February 2019