Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$144.00
from US$78.67
from US$210.67
6,755 results
All reviews great service return trip great price private van ferry tickets playa del carmen always on time both ways no issues reliable service within minutes other companies these guys driver airport hotel company
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience from beginning to end. They were super flexible and prompt to respond when our flight got changed. They were there and ready with our private van as soon as we arrived. The driver was polite and friendly and kind enough to stop at a gas station so we could grab some drinks. They confirmed the ride back the day before and were there a few minutes early. The vans were clean and cool and the drivers were professional and safe and the price was better than anything else! I will definitely use their services the next time I’m in Cancun!

1  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wilber was very polite and got us to our resort quickly! He was super friendly and made us feel welcomed! Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wilber was our driver very friendly and outgoing highly recommended for your trip transfer. The music he played was very excellent

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the second time my wife and I have used Happy Shuttle and both times we were very very happy. The greeter at the airport was very professional and personable. We got in early and breezed through customs and getting our luggage and I was wondering if anyone would be there yet and I had nothing to worry about because there he was waiting for us! He had our shuttle within minutes and helped the driver load our luggage. The driver was a very good driver, professional, personable, and made the one hour forty minute drive go by quickly. He went above and beyond when getting to our house by not just dropping the luggage off at the street but carrying it in by my front door. I want to add in this time of the threat of Covid the van was very clean and he even sprayed things down before putting our luggage in the van and he wore his mask the entire time. I can't say enough of what a painless and pleasant experience. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Private transport from Cancun to Barcelo Maya Palace - Benjamin is awesome! Super friendly, helped with all luggage, recommended local spots, and gave a brief history of the region. Happy Shuttle was very easy to book online, had great email communication beforehand, and all staff were incredibly helpful and upbeat. Definitely recommend, and will use again!