I have just come back from 10 nights in this hotel. Our overall experience was very positive, the best points for this hotel would be as followed;
- Location, very very close to all the nightlife, lots of restaurants.
- Staff, every staff member provided an excellent service
- Cleanliness, every day the rooms were cleaned, beds made, fresh towels etc.
- Modern, the hotel was very modern and looked very good.
- Special mention to Adrian who works in the hotel, he made us feel very welcome and I am still in contact with him after the holiday!
- Only 1 lift working, this meant as we were on the 7th floor it was very annoying waiting for the lift.
- Not able to open the windows in rooms was also annoying and made me feel a bit claustrophobic
- Couldn't accommodate 3 single beds for us instead we had to have 2 doubles.
- Rooftop pool - although it sounds cool, it is a negative as it was often closed due to wind / adding chemicals to the water.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel, the location was perfect, the staff were exceptional and the rooms were big and clean.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included