“SO GOOD”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2018

Okay let me tell you, this place is SO GOOD! I loved the concept and left so full. The Tuna was so good, the best I've had. I wish we would have eaten here more than just the once on our trip. The service was great, the food was great, the ambiance was great!

I had a million questions and the servers where amazing at answering all my questions (especially Wilbert). They were so informative and helpful, offering suggestions and what their favorite things where. 10/10 would recommend.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (2,311)

Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

This restaurant which you need to make reservations for, is a fantastic location with great food.
Picking on from each section of the manue (clod, oven, grilled atc) you share every dish that comes to the table. Each was its own surprise. The food is well balanced and,very tasty.
The servise is outstanding woth Cristian, Ricardo and Wilbert beeing awesome hosts. Very attntive and explaning everything in Spanish and English.
A very good wine selection is also available.
I would definitly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

this restaurant was surprisingly awesome. You are greeted at the entrance and given a description that it is a 5 course meal but all presentations are for a party of 2. We were seated by our hostess Tiare and handed of to our splendid team of waiters. As one (Ignacio) offered drink selection and wine recommendations, Adrian followed immediately with menu orders able to give complete descriptions of what can be expected and how it will and can be prepared. Adrian had such attention to detail that when Ignacio brought out the drinks he noticed I had not laid my dinner napkin and discreetly laid it so as to prevent staining my attire, although casual. Nixe was there to fill in the gaps to lay cutlery and provide refills without ask. The portions are not large but by the 3rd course of the meal, you definitely slow down. The calamari was excellent and I dont usually like calamari. I say it is usually eating battered rubberbands. Hats off to the chef. I cant remember the names of all the dishes. but the beef burgers were delicuous but steak sauce in addition to the mayo based sauce would perfect them. There is a blueberry type cheese cape that is served in a half liter glass canister but it was to die far. I was really upset cause I was so full I couldn't eat more than a spoonful. I just had no where else to put it. And they wull not let you pack a takeaway. It must be part if the secret because I could not even bribe them to look the other way. Adrian is such a company's man. So my friend refused to leave it. She asked for coffee and took her time. I saw her in the room and all she could say was thank you for getting full of the 1st four courses. I am going back again before leaving. I will leave out one of the portions so that I can eat my blueberry cheesecake. I can't say enough about how attentive the staff was. I hate frequenting a restaurant and after the waiter takes your order they never look your way again. Even when Adrian, Nixe, and Ignacio were busy in back or with other customers, Raquel so that I wanted something and came before I could beckon her. All with smiles and pleasantries and no rush to get us out. Awesome atmosphere. Has become a favorite of both my friend and myself.

Reviewed 5 December 2018 via mobile

This restaurant excels at everything, from customer service to food variety ending with a perfect atmosphere and the best dish quality.

Our waiter, Raquel, was just as impressive and thoughtful.

Their wine variety la just as amazing.

1  Thank DannyAC23
Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

First time visitor. Was impressed with the service we received. Giovanni, Adrian, Tiare, and Raquel did a fantastic job! These gentlemen set the atmosphere.
The food was superb! Chef Abraham presented a delicious array of foods that was uniquely prepared.

Date of visit: October 2018