“Top quality food ”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

We had a short wait but was well worth it. I had the tuna sushi, flank steak and the cheesecake. The flank steak is the best steak at the resort, much better than at the steak restaurant there.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank 404coryj
Write a reviewReviews (2,295)

Reviewed 23 January 2021

The staff was incredible. The food presentation and flavor were outstanding. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. Chef Mario and the staff including. Nice, Hugo, Russell, Ignacio, Gaby.and Tiare. All the team make the experience one you won't forget.
Andy Carlton

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Russell, Hugo, Chef Mario, Nixe, Ignacio, Gaby and Tiare were all amazing!! The food was outstanding! My boyfriend and I are vegetarian and they offered us many beautiful dishes that weren’t even on the menu to cater to our needs. This was by far the highlight of the resort!! I would recommend 10/10 to come here!

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

I had lunch and dinner at The White Box Gastrobar, and were very good experiences in both of them. The quality of the food is very good and the quantity as first impression looks few. But when you finish you realize that was the ideal.

1  Thank Mauricio M
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

They are the best and they know what they are doing. The staff is so kind, they made feel us like where were at home with that delicious food. Small portions give u the opportunity to taste diferente flavors and have a great night. The best place ever.