“The best fish tacos!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

I have been in Cancun for a 3 days now and have tried a few different restaurants, most of which were disappointing. However, this place was amazing. The tacos were good, our server Juan was attentive and the prices are good. They are taking Covid measures to keep everyone safe. We will definitely be back here before our trip is over . Try the battered fish tacos or the pastor fish tacos. Both were so good!

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank JOANDRA W
AcroyMendoza, Propietario at Marinero's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! we are more than pleased that you enjoyed our restaurant! Hope to see back.

Write a reviewReviews (1,662)

Reviewed 23 January 2021

A beautiful atmosphere, great dance, And I loved the fire show! Wow!! Most recommended for anyone looking to have fun. The service was perfect, absolutely no complaints, and I loved the glasses on the head! Next time I visit I will definitely be back here again. Thank you for the great experience!

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank Z7466WStaylorl
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

We stopped in for some margaritas because the vibe of the restaurant seemed so great. The manager, Emilio, came to say hi to us and was incredibly nice and friendly. We came back twice for food and margaritas just because of him! Wonderful place, highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank 942catl
Reviewed 7 December 2020

My wife and I went to Cancun for a few days. As we were looking where to eat I’m glad we stopped at Marinero’s. Jonathan our server gave us exceptional service be sure to ask for him he helped us out very well. The food was excellent and the prices was very reasonable compare to the other expensive places around the hotel zone. We loved it so much we decided to go again, and it didn’t disappoint.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank elliem493
Reviewed 19 November 2020

Our driver took us to Marinero's for a quick bite to eat, and my husband and I ended up eating burritos, and I had two margaritas. The guacamole and habanero sauce was to die for! Thank you to Jonathon for the great service and for letting me take some habanero sauce home with me. I would definitely recommend this place when visiting Cancun. You will feel like you are in heaven when you have authentic Mexican food at Marinero's.

Date of visit: November 2020