42 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$467
Expedia.comUS$467
eDreamsUS$467
9,404 results
All reviews maria marie chef's plate spice restaurant swim up suite asiana restaurant hour lounge foam party lobby bar beach cabana ocean front our honeymoon all inclusive resort turn down service presidential suite hotel is beautiful nightly entertainment couples massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Make sure you get what you pay for. We were told we would be able to dine on the Ziva side of the property as well as the Zilara. Which is not the case. When I called I told the agent that if we could not dine at both properties then I would make a reservation at Ziva. I was assured that we could dine at both properties I just needed to make reservations with the Concierge. So we booked at Zilara and paid extra for transportation. The room at the Zilara was twice the price of the Ziva plus Ziva had transportation included. Before I could even ask I was told we could not change our room to the Ziva side. Our room was really outdated. The bed was really hard and the pillows were really flat. We ended up having to order extra pillows. My husband back and my neck was hurting by the time we left. The food was just okay. That being said all the wait and cleaning staff was great! They were all extremely friendly. Except for the guest rooms the property is extremely beautiful and well maintained. If the rooms and food were upgraded this would be a fabulous resort.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank Dream782603
Mario Mihalic, Other at Hyatt Zilara Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Dream782603,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Zilara Cancun as your host during your recent visit to the Mexican Caribbean.

Please accept our sincerest apologies if we haven't met your expectations with the food quality. We put in a lot of effort into satisfying all of our guest's tastes with the food we offer, and we are sorry we weren't able to do so in your case. Our Executive Chef has been advised and will follow up with his team. We also apologize if your accommodation was not as you expected it to be.

I am glad that you did like the cleanliness of the resort and excellent service provided by our associates and hope we get another chance of hosting you, so we can better the experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Gina was an outstanding bell girl. Diego was the best continental cuisine water. Fernanda was a very helpful friendly and professional hotel manager. Abimael,Ivan, Arturo, and Hugo were the best buffet and pool waiters ever. Sabina was the total pro as an Ambassador!

We will be back in 2022 with our friends and family!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rifledmusket

Dear Rifledmusket,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind review.

I am very happy to read how much you enjoyed your recent visit and to know that we managed to exceed all of your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everyone associated with the Hyatt Zilara Cancun is to complimented for an incredible time my wife and I enjoyed. The service, food, the amenities, staff everything was outstanding. We love going to Cancun and rest assured the Hyatt Zilara is our go to spot. Well done to everyone and thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank gabholgate

Dear gabholgate,

Thank you for your preference and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to hear you had a fantastic stay. Thank you for pointing out the excellent service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been staying at the Hyatt Zilara for the past 12 years and we look forward to every visit. The service at this resort is exceptional from beginning to end. As always, we had a beautiful room with a gorgeous view. In light of current events, I want it noted that I saw people constantly cleaning and felt that everything was sanitized and safe. The resort also had sanitizer stations everywhere you looked. Now...on to why we really come back other than the gorgeous resort is the staff. The servers are always gracious and welcoming. We love coming back and seeing so many friendly faces. I always leave with happy tears and determined to book another trip very soon. I would be back next month but my husband would kill me. LOL I will try to mention everyone that made our stay so special.

Manual front desk checked us in and out with ease
Diego bellman

Fernada personal butler she was attentive and made sure all our needs were met

Carlos and Selene in food and beverage were kind and gracious. We appreciated their attention to every detail.

Lobby Bar
Elouisa has been there every year and always remembers our favorite cocktails
Reyes
Gamboa he moved chairs for us during shows
Oscar

Gabriel
Amibael
Ivan
Onisemo
And of course, my favorite the bartender supreme Erasimo ask him for a spicy margarita

Pelicanos
Hugo and Juventino

Maria Marie
Noe and Javier

Spice
Jesus and Arturo

Asiana
Miguel and Valdamar
hint hint ask the sushi chef for a special treat

Chefs Plate
Juan and Dominguez

Activities
Juan

The spa was amazing and I highly recommend getting a couples massage. Hilda was wonderful in giving us a tour of the hydrotherapy and pool.

Last but never least the Captains/head waiters
Ramone/ Maria Marie
Louis / Spice
Carlos / Pelicanos
Louis / Lobby

Virtual hugs and kisses until next time.

Room tip: higher rooms
1  Thank LauraPeoples

Dear LauraPeoples,

There is no bigger compliment for us than to welcome back a returning guest. We thank you for your loyalty, and are much obliged for these positive comments, in which you are letting us know that we managed to again provide you with and excellent stay, mainly due to amazing service provided by our associates.

Looking forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time! We were there 9 days and enjoyed every minute of it. A huge shout out to Fernada for checking on us daily and making sure we had everything we needed, Arturo for taking care of us at breakfast, Gabriel, Ivan, David and Adrian at the pool each day. This entire staff was amazing! Our view from the room was gorgeous and this resort is super clean. Restaurants were delicious. I would highly recommend this resort to everyone. We will definitely be back!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank lindseya1121

Dear lindseya1121,

It was a pleasure to host you here at Hyatt Zilara Cancun. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed everything we have to offer, and are thankful for these positive comments of yours. Thank you for mentioning the service provided by our associates, glad it contributed to your stay.

Would be a pleasure to host you again soon.