“Cuz I heard it’s the best”
Review of El Timon de Cancun

El Timon de Cancun
Ranked #27 of 1,392 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 May 2021

Gracile do is the god damn best in all of Timon ! Live that guy! He is a quality server made sure I was happy n Hooke sup the coronitas! Go see him n say the LA boys said u the man! Coming back every Sunday ! The host marlen ta cabron

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (510)

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

It was fantastic! I love the food and the service is outstanding. It’s worth the ride. This time my waiter was Esteban, he was great. And Cristiane at the desserts, excellent!

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank ValeriaG1293
Reviewed 9 January 2021

My experience here was great, I loved the food and received perfect service from Alejandro. I really recommend this place to others

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank dylansU3716QN
Reviewed 27 November 2020

If you’re looking for a good seafood place I would highly recommend this one! very attentive and nice staff, and the food was very yummy and high quality. They had live music and the restaurant has very pretty decorations.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank aliciahR6893MA
Reviewed 24 October 2020

The food was as they say Rico!!! Bryan our server was fantastic and very attentive. We would recommend this beautiful place to all fellow Canadians visiting Cancun.

Date of visit: October 2020