Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

from US$60.00
from US$149.00
from US$89.00
1,710 results
All reviews sea turtles captain george beautiful fish underwater statues small group shallow water great trip jet ski photo package open water great pictures great guide an amazing experience highly recommend this company lobster hotel zone shipwreck
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

This was an interesting tour! The sites we visited were cool, but the guide was a bit underwhelming?
I'm not sure if the weather was a bit windier than normal, but I would NOT consider this tour for beginners -- or perhaps it was the weather and/or our guide....?

Also, there are only three stops, so I don't know why it's called 4-in-1 tour...

If you are worried about social distancing, there really is only 10 people on this boat, so it's relatively safe!

----

I am a very good swimmer and had no problem on this tour. However, one person became nauseous, another actually became seasick and one person (a beginner, very novice swimmer) regretted coming on this trip.

My group specifically booked this trip because it said for beginners and children. While I am a good swimmer, my friends are not. I took the "easy" trip because of them wanting to participate.
The waves were large and smaller swells, but our guide was not very sympathetic to the new swimmers. I'm sure it is exhausting to be a guide with not-very-good-swimmers. HOWEVER, this tour shouldn't be listed for beginners or children then! Our guide kept saying "you can float! Put your face in the water! Remain horizontal!" to someone who clearly wasn't very comfortable with the waves. It was like this for the entire time we were in water. After a point, yelling at someone they can do something they clearly don't feel comfortable doing does not help the situation OR make someone want to partake in this activity ever again.
There should also be an option for a better life-vest for weak(er) swimmers, rather than the flimsy blow-up one. I was content with the blow-up one (and didn't blow it up), but for children/beginners

There was a lot of talk from the guide about previous snorkelers - many of them complaints. I don't care about previous disgruntled customers -- it only makes me disgruntled. I found a negative review that was referenced on this trip -- and I will say I identify with a bit of it.

However, positive comments: we saw a turtle, lots of fish and a cool shipwreck! The three stops were awesome and it was truly a beautiful experience. I would absolutely return to this location.

Date of experience: May 2021
AlejandroOrrante, Public Relations Manager at Total Snorkel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Hey there Molly!

Thank you for taking the time and giving us such a good review!
We'll take your comments into consideration to improve our service!

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Initially we couldn’t find turtles at the beginning. Our tour guide, Robert, had the captain of our boat pull him in the water until he found a turtle for us. It was the best experience ever. Also, the shipwreck you snorkel through is so cool. It’s an actual shrimp boat that sunk in 1988 during Hurricane Gilbert.
Our tour guide, Robert, was amazing and so patient with everyone. Our whole group had an amazing day.
Must do!

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for the review! It really helps us out a bunch!
Hope you can return for another adventure in the future!

Reviewed 26 May 2021

This was one of the best snorkel trips I've taken because you go in a small group and there is a cameraman (we had Manuel), guide (we had Robert), and boat driver (we had Juan) all with you. The camerman takes nice shots of you (seriously, he's like a merman) and finds cool things to point out to you, and the boat driver follows you around so you don't have to worry about where you are in relation to the boat, or have to worry about swimming back to the boat. We found a sea turtle and were able to follow him around for like 15 minutes just watching him. It was laid back and flexible which was nice because so many other snorkel trips are half about just making sure you're staying with your group and trying not to drown. Oh yes which reminds me, their life jackets are super comfortable, don't fall off or get in the way and you can either blow them up if you prefer or leave them flat which was sooooo nice. Anyway, a great excursion, a great experience.

Hey there!

Thank you so much for your 5/5 review! It helps us out greatly!
We hope you may return in the future for more adventures!

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

Great snorkeling adventure! Highly recommend! The ship wreck had lots of colorful fish, better than we saw in Belize.

Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

I loved everything. Robert was iur guide, he was super helpful and caring. He gave great guidance and tried to make sure we saw everything we could during our time with him. Capt. Alex was also amazing he was super helpful with us getting in the boat and took time to make sure we were safe and comfortable. Our photographer Moses was also great. He caught a.azkng photos! It was such a great experience!!