“Dinner on the first full day in Cancun”

Cambalache Steak House Cancun
Reserve a table
Tue, 02/03
20:00
Ranked #53 of 1,329 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$19 - US$39
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: One of the loveliest and newest restaurants in Cancun but with more than 30 years of experience! At our new location at Plaza la Isla Shopping Mall, every dining area is comfortable and family friendly, and whatever the age, you will feel right at home. The perfect place to enjoy a fine cut of Prime Meat, Lamb, Suckling Pig or imported Fish, carefully prepared with highest quality standards and cooked in our exclusive Charcoal Grill and let yourself be surprised by enjoying your food with a great selection of excellent Argentinean wines or from any part of the world that we have selected especially for you. Cambalache´s delicious menu is complete with “typical family recipes” in the purest fashioned Argentina. Soups, salads, side dishes, artisan breads are cooked at the moment to satisfy the most demanding palates. Come and find out why, "in Cambalache ... the cuisine is an inherited Art"
Reviewed 8 November 2020

The restaurant is in a mall directly across the street for the Westin Lagunamar. It was the first dinner of our trip and was recommended by our concierge. I was saving the best, Puerto Mardero, for last, but Cambalache was the best restaurant of the week. Service was excellent, the food was excellent, the drinks were excellent, and overall the best experience of the week.

I guess that Cambalache means Share. We started with the house salad Cambalache and it was more than enough for both of us. We opted for the tenderloin Cambalache. It was a 21 oz tenderloin cooked to perfection and tender and flavorful. We got a side of grilled vegetables Cambalache, which included grilled eggplant, zuchinni, asparagus, onion, red pepper, and mushrooms. I don't have any complaints about this place. The music was soft, so you could hear a conversation. My first place to eat whenever I visit Cancun.

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank lucky71153
Write a reviewReviews (2,232)

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

Alberto Sanchez is fantastic. The food and service is amazing. The ambiance is really nice. You have to try it!

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

Abel Colunga excellent service. Good Argentinian wine too.

Doing a good job with cleanliness. Odd that I was handed a menu, but I was happy I got one. Hope it was sanitized. I hate menus on my phone.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020

This restaurant has the best ribeye steak and sides. We also had prime rib tacos and they were awesome. I highly recommend this place. Loved it so much went twice.

Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

Antonio was fantastic! Delicious food and impeccable service! I’d highly recommend for any occasion.