Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
We are so happy with our choice of Cancun Shuttle

Julio is hilarious, helpful and informative. He kept the kids and us entertained in our drive to... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
T463IXjohnw
Cancun, Mexico
Effortless

At Cancun airport, the nice men in orange vests were readily available to assist. The ride was... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
marsha c
Brooklyn, New York

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Cancun
from US$33.90
from US$11.99
from US$42.00
from US$18.94
5,212 results
All reviews great service return trip private service private car both ways great price no issues reliable service always on time playa del carmen within minutes these guys driver airport hotel company vest
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

on time, courteous, and great communication! would 100% use again. vehicles are clean and spacious. the host at the airport was great at getting us out of the chaos!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ediazt, Manager at Cancun Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi,

Thank you for choosing us as your service provider.

We're glad you consider our service excellent, on time and with great communications.

Wish you all the best!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I thought the resort reserved my transportation from the airport to the resort but I had to request it. While waiting to board my flight I was able to reserve service and they were there waiting when I arrived in Cancun.

Hi,

We appreciate the recommendation.

It's pleasant to know our service was quick and you enjoyed it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The worst thing ever happened to me- my shuttle picked me up over 20 minutes late. I was told to arrive early to the lobby of my resort, which I did. Yet, the shuttle was late picking me up with no warning or notice. I ended up missing my flight because of a combination things, including being so much later to arrive. I never received an apology, refund, or any compensation. The transportation itself was fine, the vehicle was fine. But being late is inexcusable.

Hi,

We're truly sorry about the delay and troubles, we always aim to be right on time for our services. Please email us at contact@cancunshuttle.com with your confirmation number and situation so we can check what happened and provide compensation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a roundtrip service with them. They were the cheapest service that I found. They always arrived on time and the drivers were friendly.

Hi,

Thank you for the recommendation.

We're happy our service was great and our rates were reasonable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cancun Shuttle did an outstanding job of taking care of our transportation from and back to the airport on our trip to Cancun. They even went the extra mile to get us to our hotel promptly after arrival from the airport even though I had put a later time for arrival. The drivers were very nice, professional and safe. I will always use them every time I can make a trip to Cancun!

Date of experience: April 2021

Hi,

Thank you for recommending us.

It's great to know you consider our service prompt, outstanding and that we were able to accommodate your needs when you arrived earlier.