“Vacation”
Review of Maki Taco

Maki Taco
Ranked #11 of 1,319 Restaurants in Cancun
Description: Specialty Japanese Mexican fusion.
Description: Specialty Japanese Mexican fusion.
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This exotic restaurant has one of the best Japanese mix with the Mexican style sushi fusion each individual plates were very sick very tasty appearance was unique in its own style I enjoyed the tuna sushi and the mix salad everything was great I tried every plate that is why your five star and the service is great and the people the waiter waiters are very pleasant and helpful I Gave it five stars hope to be here next year at the same place same restaurant

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a reviewReviews (1,711)

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant daily due to the good food and a waiter by the name of Felipe.

His service is great and he always knows the best dishes and drinks to recommend.

Thanks Felipe x

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stayed at the Pyramid Grand Oasis and we went to Maki Taco twice. On both occasions we had amazing service and the food was lovely! On our first visit the staff picked out the dishes for us and gave us loads of different dishes to try!
Special thanks to Josue Abraham and Carlos for being amazing and looking after us so much!
Would highly recommend!

1  Thank ghemingway2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018

My wife and I recently stayed in the Grand Oasis in Cancun and one evening decided to try out Maki Taco for dinner. It was by far the nicest place in the oasis to eat and the staff were lovely and friendly, we made a friend in Carlos who looked after us each time we ate there. Really can't recommend this enough!!!

1  Thank Philip H
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I thought the food here was excellent! It was so good, we ate here two nights in a row. The second night, was our last night and the staff treated us like royalty. Lol. The bartender made me a special drink and made me a birthday shot that was literally on fire. Lol The staff was super attentive and pleasant. It was a great experience. The spicy crab sushi roll, duck tacos and beef fajitas were superb! I even tried the seaweed ice cream. It was different, but not horrible. If you are staying at the Grand Oasis Palm, in Cancun, try it! You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018