“Wow. Asian Mexican fusion tastes great”
Review of Maki Taco

Maki Taco
Ranked #20 of 1,380 Restaurants in Cancun
Description: Specialty Japanese Mexican fusion.
Description: Specialty Japanese Mexican fusion.
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

We had dinner here. Well , at the one at the grand oasis. Really wonderful flavors to the rolls, soup, and really everything we had. Fajitas aren't what Americans think, it was more like a fajita fried rice but still tasty. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,716)

Reviewed 27 September 2019

We had a lunch at the MakiTaco and enjoyed the service. The food was different but good. Small portions but you could always ask for more.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank DaiGunter
Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

The food here was great. Service was excellent. They are very patient at explaining everything. I will definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2019

Marcel
Gustavo
Ceasar
Manuel
Awesome service very good selection of fused foods, must try

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 23 August 2019

I went tonight to try to get dinner. The gentleman from the hotel asked if I had reservations and I responded no. He ask the midget punkass Security Guard to show us where to go. He started complaining to the hotel rep and the rep said to give him a minute. The jerk-off Security guard got on his radio and kept on staring at us. (I don't know if me was trying to intimidate us but a 4'6" rent a cop isn't going to scare anyone) The hotel rep again tells him again to bring us there and then he starts walking us and then stops in the middle of hotel and calls over backup. He was 4'10". Then it's another waiting game. I know where American's are unwanted. So if you want a nice, uneventful dinner go somewhere else. God Bless the USA!

Date of visit: August 2019