“Best food at the Pyramid Grand Oasis!”

Restaurante Careyes
Ranked #2 of 1,329 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$34 - US$48
Description: The Careyes Pirámide restaurant has a Grill & Seafood kitchen where you will taste different cuts of beef and fresh seafood. During lunch is an excellent option to enjoy the Caribbean Sea, with unique landscapes, where the diner will have a totally pleasant atmosphere. In the evenings elegance, harmony and delicacy will make an incomparable dinner. Lunch: casual dress code Dinner: formal dress code
Reviewed 17 January 2019

If you have a black wristband while staying at the hotel, please eat here often! We ate there for lunch and wish we could've eaten there all the time! We picked one starter, main entrée, side, and dessert. I had the shrimp bisque--out of this world, and calamari, which I've always been scared to eat but since it was all-inclusive, I took a chance. My friend who eats calamari often said I wouldn't be able to eat it now anywhere else because that's the best she's ever had. I chose the fresh catch of the day which was red snapper--cooked to perfection. The key lime pie was different, wouldn't recommend, but my friend had the chocolate cake and that was probably the best cake I've ever tasted. Heard the steaks were amazing as well! Wish I remembered the name of our server--he was amazing. We left a huge tip. Probably the best service I've had in a restaurant. We outside, overlooking the ocean.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,467)

Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Grand Oasis Palm Careyes: Pablo, Marcos, Santos, Julian, and Elias. I want to start off with excellent hospitality and service. I felt very welcomed and everything was neatly set up and served. The food was very unique and well put together. The flavors are very complimentary. I highly recommend this place for a sophisticated dinner with your love ones. I also recommend the artic for appetizer, the forest for soup, and either the lamb or the steak. Everything works well together flavor wise and appearance wise.

Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

Grand Oasis Palm Careyes Pablo, Marcos, Santos, Julian, Elias. The entirety of my experience at the Careyes has been one of a kind. The service was superior and not to mention the hospitality was superb. I had the Artic, Rock, and the Bak (steak) and all the flavors compliment each other well. I highly recommend this restaurant for a sophisticated dinner with great service.

Reviewed 4 January 2019

Everything we tried here was great. The views are also amazing. The servers were great and we all enjoyed our experience here.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Grand Oasis Palm Careyes, Pablo, Marcos, Fidel & Julian. What an amazing experience at Careyes. Food was exquisite all of the dishes were served super detailed and we enjoyed all of them. #1 Service at the hotel. Super Top Restaurant!!!