“Cancun 2021”

Restaurante Careyes
Ranked #2 of 1,415 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Description: The Careyes Pirámide restaurant has a Grill & Seafood kitchen where you will taste different cuts of beef and fresh seafood. During lunch is an excellent option to enjoy the Caribbean Sea, with unique landscapes, where the diner will have a totally pleasant atmosphere. In the evenings elegance, harmony and delicacy will make an incomparable dinner. Lunch: casual dress code Dinner: formal dress code
Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

amazing service and delicious food. Definitely worth getting the lobster. Mine was grilled to perfection tasty and soft. Wilbert was our main waiter. He was very attentive and sweet.
Great ambiance. No wonder why the Restaurant is so good it’s only as good as the employees and Daniel, Fatima, TOMAS, Martin, Carlos, Ivonne and Paulino are an excellent staff. So friendly and courteous.
They all came out and sang happy birthday with a beautiful decorated Chocolate cake. I had the cheesecake and it was GOOD!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,852)

Reviewed 12 May 2021

Daniel & paulino were my waiters, they treated me like absolute royalty, Martin was making the best cocktails I ever tried, I told him to make me whatever was best and he didn’t disappoint.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 28 April 2021

Dinner was DELICIOUS!! We had all the courses and it was divine. Food service was excellent and everyone was so nice and professional! Marco, victor, Hugo, andres are my favorite!! Loved every thing we ate!! Chef Elias is extremely talented! 12/10 recommend!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 19 April 2021

We just finished our dinner at Careyes, and couldn't be happier. The service and the quality of food it's exceptional, our servers Marco, Victor and Andres were very helpful and chef Elias did great!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021

I had the best experience in this restaurant tonight. The waitress Marco, Victor, Hugo and Andres , they are very friendly and very attentive with us. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2021