“Love this place”

El Granero Grill & Drinks
Ranked #28 of 1,415 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$7 - US$60
Reviewed 27 December 2020

Bravlio was our waiter and he was wonderful! He was very attentive and helped us with our tequila selections. We just stopped in to get out of the rain and we are so glad that we did!! We had the pasta alfredo and Ceasar salad. Both had wonderful flavor. We are going back tomorrow for their steaks! Thanks Bravlio!!

1  Thank StephanieH4854
Write a reviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed 21 December 2020

The staff were so funny especially Kim, Braulio and ismael, the food and drink was incredible whilst affordable, the atmosphere was a perfect mix of Mexican and American grill. The music topped the hole thing off, big up DJ irwing!! I would have taken a photo of the beautiful food but unfortunately I ate it too quickly.

1  Thank Sammychappers
Reviewed 20 December 2020

Our time here was amazing, and this guy frank made our time even more amazing. I would recommend this place as a go to when visiting Cancun...

1  Thank Q1261YEdeborahv
Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

Had a great experience here, great food and a great team! Highly recommend ! Will always dine here any time I visit Cancun.

Great Mojito, fries & Burritos

1  Thank FeelThaOceanBreeze
Reviewed 19 December 2020

This place was amazing!!! The food was delicious, and so were the drinks. All of the people who work there are extremely kind and awesome. Our server Ismael was the best waiter I've ever had! He was funny and kind. They played some good music, and I had a great time with my Mom and sister. I definitely recommend coming here if you are in Cancun.

1  Thank hannelorev218