US$115
Barracuda(Cozumel)
US$71
US$61
  • Beachfront
Amigos Hostel Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$20
Hotels.com
US$44
US$34
  • Restaurant
Beds Friends Hostel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$26
Hostelworld.com
  • Restaurant
US$277
US$270
US$23
Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshared kitchenprivate poolcommon kitchenmin walkamazing hotelfull kitchenthree nightssitting areavisit cozumelclose to townother guestsdive shopanaapartmentpeacockssupermarkethammocks
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My visit was so lovely from the moment I checked in, till the second I left. Not only did they set me up the an amazing drive crew and company in walking distance but the grounds, room and pool where all amazing. Everything is within walking distance and far enough away from cruise tourists. The best little shop inside filled with treasures and great gifts. I bought this placemat and turned it into a one of a kind denim button up. I will be back for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Tabbritton
Villas El Encan... C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Villas El Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Tabb,
Thank you for your time to write a review, we always appreciate the comments, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and we will be happy to receive you again soon, we will be waiting for you! Thank you again and best regards from Cozumel!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We only had one night here as we were staying in Cancun for the week. This was a nice family run hotel just outside the main tourist area of Cozumel. The room was very nice and the tropical gardens and pool area were nice. My only complaint was that the windows were not glass but louvres, so noise from outside can't be blocked out, and the area seems to be full of dogs who set each other off throughout the night. Not the best nights sleep but we're light sleepers!!
Otherwise a pretty place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Claire T
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I was so pleasantly surprised with this little gem. Close to town and shopping, very kind and friendly staff. Nice neighbourhood. Large spacious clean rooms. Dogs barked in the neighbourhood during the day and I worried they would keep me up at night but they didn't. I slept great. The property is really nice. Pool is clean and palapa with hammocks are lovely. I had a great time and would love to return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Melissa W
Villas El Encan... C, Gerente at Hotel Villas El Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Hello!

We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay at Villas El Encanto Cozumel and we hope to see you again soon, we will be happy to receive it again!

Regards!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a fabulous stay at this hidden gem. Ana and her whole staff could not possibly have been more accommodating. It is a very quiet, peaceful place to hang your hat. A short walk to the grocery store, right across the street from a very nice place to have breakfast. We loved the dogs, birds, peacock, just a slice of heaven. Thank you, Ana!

Stayed: February 2018
Villas El Encan... C, Propietario at Hotel Villas El Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hello!

Thank you very much for staying in the villas! we are glad that your stay has been perfect and they have loved the place.

Many greetings and we hope to return soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The host Ana was sweet and accommodating! The property was gorgeous and very safe. The bed was comfy and the rooms were spacious and clean! What’s not to love?? Quiet area of Cozumel but close to walk everywhere. Bonus is the lovely birds and peacock that comes as goes while your there. I loved my time here - stay here! You’ll love it!! :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Villas El Encan... C, Propietario at Hotel Villas El Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you very much for having stayed with us, we are happy that you loved the villas and the island of Cozumel. We hope you visit us soon!

Regards!