I was in Cozumel to compete in the Ironman (this was one of the host hotels). I regret not researching this resort before I booked my package. The food was ok at best, but the noise and smoking were insane. I could not get a good night sleep because I could hear all the yelling, crying, and TVs in neighbors' rooms. I thought about sleeping on my balcony to escape the noise, but my downstairs neighbor would sit outside and smoke all night. I couldn't enjoy the pool or beach area because too many people were smoking there as well. Nothing says paradise like relaxing in the sun and chain-smoking.
Please don't stay here unless you enjoy being bothered by obnoxious, noisy families. My friend stayed at the Sabor (adults only), which I visited and found to be relaxing, quiet, and more suited for people with atleast a drop of class. I will stay there next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Mexico’s Caribbean there is a tiny island just bursting with life – it is Cozumel and the Allegro Cozumel. Right on the famous Sand Francisco Beach, two worlds of adventure co-exist: The Fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, Allegro Cozumel places it right at your fingertips. Beach Volleyball, tropical bars, restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters. And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops at Allegro. For the young ones, there is plenty to do from building sand castles alongside the beautiful powdery white sand beach, get physical at the amazing kid’s multiplay covered playground, catch some giggles at the water park, or take advantage of the many activities offered by the Kids clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Allegro Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Allegro Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Allegro Hotel
- Occidental Allegro Resort All Inclusive